Sunday, June 8, 2008

Guilty

Haven't update for quite awhile. These few days had been busy play maplestory from 9am to next day 2am and the cycle continues... It's not like I am really among the top in the new world, but it was really fun until I forget the time.

I came to remember the time whereby this game brought about friendships. We will always go to lan shop together during Saturday or Sunday. We will always help each other in games. We will always eat at 'auntie mary' and made fun of each other. Yes!, those were the times when we are so happy.

That's why I really likes the 'feeling' of playing maple. It's like a whole family again. We played it since it's only beta. For now it is the 3rd anniversary and we are still counting on.



My Eridanus's in game name. Didn't managed to get a 4 str 4 dex stats but this will do.



My favourite place to get my pan lid! and I get it!

Well, I shall post my 'changed' character the next time. I always loves to make my character unique from others. That's the way to keep me going because sometimes you might be bored from playing maple. I shall not bore you from maple anymore, For now...

Instead, let's move on to Timothy!!!



The moment he arrived at my house on Saturday, the first word I said was 'FAT!' He was wearing this singlet type clothing and his arms was seen. The layers of baby fats was about the same size as mine already. I can't imagine the years ahead. Then I quickly blame his mum for the gene.

Maybe because these few days, I kept facing maple and not Timothy, that is why I saw a big change in him. But yes! he is knowing more and more things as time passes by. I saw him peeking at me and his eyes keep following me whenever I go. He knows how to smile when people play with him. Out of the usuals, he have a pair of eyes, a nose and a mouth.



Yesterday watch Kungfu Panda with sis, Tb and Hx. A very funny show indeed. Simple plot and nice graphics sums it up. I like the part whereby the master wants to teach panda kungfu. The master use food as bait and made him train because that's the only way.

Yesterday is history
Today is mystery
Now is present and that's why it's called 'present'


Taken from Kungfu panda but I think I change it somehow. I forget the combination but I heard it from some email last time.

For now, if I didn't update, it means that I am playing maple and having no life. BAH! call me no life for all you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home