Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday, 20 Jun

It's Friday and I figured out that there will be lesser people attending school. There's no UT and it's going to be Saturday soon where all the fun begins. To my surprise, people started to come in one by one and soon the class was back to it's normal number of people like the usual days.

We learned about flash; splash page, whereby you enter those adidas website and the first page you see is the animated page of some soccer person showing off their adidas shirt or pants sort of thingy. Ya, that's what we learn for that day. Putting music was also part of what we learn.

I remembered we were supposed to go to don't know what "Qian hu" fish spa whereby it's the same as the one at the Singapore flyers. However, Teresa decides to not come school, Lester did not come school because he was not supposed to be in school and Yuenky just didn't want to go because it's too far. The others was just the "anything lor" reply...

In the end, we only had Yuenky, Sophia, Sherman and me going to Causeway point for "You don't mess with the Zohan". Haha, I felt that all of us were tired but we wanted to make it possible for this "outing" and so we just don't care and meet up anyway.



For some reasons, all 3 of them feel that this movie isn't great. I was of course, on the other end of the pole. I kept laughing and the edge of my mouth hurts because I open too big for a few times I guess. I love this kind of "crazy + mad + sex-humour" sort of movies. While, I guess they are just the majority of the people in the world.

Saturday, 21 Jun

Meet up with Tb and Hx in the afternoon at 3pm. Ate Aston's and I kind of change my usual orders. I tried the Salmon spaghetti and it was very filling. It comes with a soup of the day and garlic bread and I was over the top.

Saw my 2 aunts at JE and decides not to greet them. Was very shy and I didn't know what to talk about and so I decided to hide and not let them sees me. After that, we wanted to watch "Get Smart" but was cancelled and change to going my house for Dai dee session.

We waited for my sis and her husband to come too because we short of people. When my sis arrived and moments later, my mum returned and my smallest aunt came also. I was thinking "wow, it's like a mini gathering!" It's kind of funny as different room were occupied with different groups of people. And also, all these were not told before hand and it just lump together coincidentally.

My sis was playing cards with me, Tb and Hx and she got up to let her husband play. Then my sis went to the living room and starts the monopoly club which is that credit card type of monopoly. It soon become a boy versus girl place where me, Tb, Hx and my sis's husband played Dai dee. The living room has my mum, my younger sis, my smallest aunt, cousin Jia Yi and my elder sis playing monopoly! Timothy was not counted although he was at the living room sleeping.

I tell you hor! I think a group of girls gathering can be very HORRIBLE AND VIOLENT! They scream and shouts like as if monopoly was real money. The loudiest was my cousin Jiayi and my younger sis. My elder sis came in third which was also very violent at the same time.

Some common shouts includes...
"Oi, Why keep stepping onto your house one?!"
"Walao eh, I don't want play liao la"
"sell me your airports leh~"
"London eye" (I think it's one of the spot in the monopoly that is expensive)
"I bankrupt liao la"
"I richest"
"I don't care one ar, I won't pay"
"Your turn la, faster roll dices"

-Talking about millions and billions...
-Hysterical laughings like as if they one thousand years never laugh before...
-The sound of the credit card machine that goes "ti ti ti titi titititit..."

Me, Tb, Hx and my sis's husband was in the room playing dai dee and we thought the womans outside was playing the "real" stuff. They are so violent that it wokes Timothy up. They later forced Timothy to sit near them to watch them play. How I pity Timothy...

In the end, all of them left at around 11:45pm. Those that took MRT has no last train and those that took bus were lucky enough to catch the last bus. Tb was the unlucky ones. Haha! it's like as if I can get all the information about their "catching-last-train-or-bus".

Today!

Went out with cousin Jia Yi and her mum (smallest aunt), my mum, my younger sis, elder sis, elder sis's husband and TIMOTHY!



Long time never see him and I bet you all miss this little naughty kid! Anyway, we went "The central" at Clarke Quay. It's out of the norm whether there are so little people for a Sunday afternoon. Maybe that place is not a well-known place or maybe they prefer to sleep over the late Sunday afternoon.

The shops there lingers over Japanese and Taiwan styles I noticed. Their clothes, shoes, food and alot of things are mostly imported from these 2 countries and they are quite expensive.

Went to their furniture shops and saw these...



The old days biscuit brand cushion.



The maggi mee chicken flavour cushion.



Your familiar "Dynamo" washing clothes bottle that can be re-use as lightings.

We also run around and sit at those comfortable sofas and beds. Yes! these sofa was so comfortable that I almost sat there for the whole day and refused to stand up again. It's like as if the sofa was specially made to fit my buttocks as it is very fitting.





Then after that, we went to Chinatown. I remembered I always like Chinatown alot but this time, I felt withdrawn from it. Our legs was super tired and especially for me because I seldom walk around for hours. But it was a fun day la~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home