Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am Happy

Such a easy and simple title for today's entry. Many things can make me happy. But this thing about the USB connecting of viewty's had finally been resolved! It has been troubling me for days and weeks and thanks to Liping (from my class) that I am able to solve this "seems simple but yet a hidden function within another function".

Let's recapped the procedures...

1. Press menu
2. Go to "Phone setting"
3. Press "Connectivity"
4. Press "USB Connection mode"
5. Select "Mass Storage" instead of the default "Data service"

Now, Pluck in your USB cable and it will auto bring you to the Storage system. 5 simple steps and I can transfer pictures from my phone to computer or vice versa. Blame it on my laziness for not exploring the viewty's function when I am free. (Now I know why the teenagers are so furiously pressing their cellphones on the MRT)

Anyway, I hope I help those using Viewty's in resolving this problem. Also, thx Liping for the great advice. Now I know who to go to for viewty's advice. Just from my class, I had 2 friends using viewty already. I guess it's really cool to have people using the same phone and when you don't know how to use it, you asked! From there, you learned a new way or function of using the phone. It's that exciting.

Talking about exciting, I hope Saturday can come faster and end slower. Timothy gonna come over and I sure missed him. I want to carry/hug/smell/torture/make-him-cry/strangle and see him!



This is from last Saturday!

I decided to put this part at the last because I guess no one likes to read about this kind of Sabotag(e). I got tagged on yuenky's blog and I had to answer these questions. Later, she surely say I not sporty if I do not attempt it. I can already imagine her saying "I'll break you if you don't do it"

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Q: If your Lover betrayed you, what would your first reaction be?
A: WTF. Then followed by a killing agenda.

Q: If you can have a Dream to come true, what would it be?
A: To have more of such "Dreams"... Ok serious, To be a villagers that leads a carefree life and do all the things I want without having to listen to others.

Q: Have you ever regret loving a person?
A: No.

Q: Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
A: Yes. That is when the time you had so much fun and come to realise that there is school tomorrow!

Q: What will your dream wedding be like?
A: UNDERWATER! I love marine life!

Q: Which is more blessed , loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: Loving someone, because you had the control over something.

Q: How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
A: Yes or No. Don't waste my time.

Q: If the person you secretly liked is already attached , what would you do?
A: We can always be friend and hang out together.

Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
A: Yes. This question makes me unhappy because I recalled "many" unhappy moments right now!

Q: Is being tagged fun?
A: It's okay as long as it is not too frequent. Otherwise the whole blog is flooded with these kind of tags.

Q: How do you see yourself in ten years time?
A: Seriously, I had no idea.

Q: Who are currently most important people to you?
A: Family, Friends

Q: What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A: Wow! Out of all the questions, I like this most! She is someone that likes to break people. A Gemini that has two kind of very extreme behaviour. Quiet and Noisy.

Q: Would you rather to be a single and rich or married but poor?
A: That's easy, I answer with ease. Single and rich

Q: What's the first thing you do every morning?
A: Sit on the bed and do nothing for awhile until I am ready to go brush teeth.

Q: Would you give all in a relationship?
A: No, it's better to be on the safe side.

Q: If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick? the poor or rich?
A: Suppose the two person shares all the good looks and good nature, Of course choose the rich one right?

Q: What type of friends do you like?
A: Friends who are humourous and accept me for who I am

Q: Would you like to be a female or male?
A: Male because we can stand to pee. LOL

Q: What type of friends do you dislike?
A: Too quiet, betrayer, backstabber, lie to me and there are lots more but couldn't think of it. One thing for sure, there's alot!

you all are tagged!!
1. Jiayi
2. Zhi Yin
3. Jin Jin
4. Shi Ying
5. Puay yek
6. Zi Qi
7. Yi Ying
8. Sherman

No question changed. Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home