Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get smart!

Yea~ Yet another great movie. Watch it with Tb at Jurong point. The movie was funny and it's that kind of predictable kind of humour. Anyhow, it will still make you laugh.

Guess I will have one more movie to be strike-out from the movie lists. Just as one got strike out, another two movies come right onto the movie lists zzz... It's "The mummy" and "10 Promises To My Dog". This month's movies is all so interesting and I want to watch it all.

Anyway, in case you do not already know what the movies I am talking about...



Ok and the complete movie lists should look like this...

Never back down
You don't mess with the Zohan
Get Smart
Wanted
Hellboy II
The mummy
10 Promises To My Dog


It's surprising I had total no interest in the Batman Dark knight movie or whatever it is called. I thought I was supposed to like those kind of "comics-characters-comes-alive" kind of movie? I guess it's because Batman isn't pleasing enough. Neither do superman =X

I was super lucky today since I got the scratch card thingy and won something FREE



Cannot exactly say it's free because I need to buy the tickets to entitle myself into this scratchcard. I also need to buy a Popcorn Combo in order to get the free 16oz Coke (Don't even know how small it is). The usual me will scratch the card anyhow and peek whether have I won anything. If I win, I will scratch it nicely. If I have a feeling that I didn't win anything, I will not waste my time scratching it and throw away the rest.

Imagine you scratch and it says "Congratulation! You won $1000!" and below it is a small "Just kidding". What's the feeling like? I guess I will go mad because it's isn't easy to scratch till something like that. (Not the "just kidding" part)

Anyway, I was talking to Tb about life as a villager. I mean I want to be a villager where the life is so carefree and you need not study. You can do anything you want. But at the same time, I am greedy. I want to be a villager that can access to the internet and play games online and not care about anything else. That may sound childish but feel free to swap the option of play games online to anything you like. It doesn't need to be playing games. It can be as simple as sleeping whole day!

Not really looking forward to tomorrow's lesson where the faci keeps saying and hinting you that you didn't do your part. All he do was get out of the class and sees nothing. What you did during breaks were not counted. I mean, come on. If I want to be an actor and act out all the hardworking moments, it will be easy as ABC. But please do not give me a grade that shows biasness between two students. It can be quite heart ticking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home