Monday, June 23, 2008

Meet up with Tb and Mk after school. Mk got off from his work and I had the sudden urges to skip school again. Anyway, it's comforting to endure through schooling especially you know you won't get a super yucky grades. Much pleased to note that the UT was over and I can shake the burden off my chest!

Luckily, for all the brakes, there ought to be someone accompanying me or else I wouldn't endure it through (like as if I was entering the operation table...) For first break out, Lester, Sherman, Teresa, Jeff, Yuen Feng and her friend had breakfast together at Koufu. Second break out went to tap card at one of those talks and left with Amy, Welna and Zaf. The break before UT starts, met Teresa for a short break of about 5 mins?

Had Aston's again and when I say again, it means again and again. I guess I am getting fatter ever since I entered RP. Even as I blurped while typing this post, it has the Chargrill Chicken smell!

After that, we rushed over to the theatre as the shows starts at 7:25pm. We watched "Never Back Down" and it's about boxing and fighting.



Initially, we had a hard time on deciding between "Get smart" or "Never back down". Mk wanted to watch "Never back down" and Tb wanted to watch "Get smart". I was sitting on the fence but tends to lean towards Mk's side.

I suggested watching "Never back down" tonight and "Get smart" on Wednesday night but both of them insist on theirs watching it tonight. In the end, because I was the neutral one, toss the coin to settle it once and for all. For heaven's will, Mk's flower side of coin showed up and destined the fate of tonight. Then I suggested movie marathon by watching "Never back down" first and followed by "Get smart" since the time slot made it possible.

In the end, we finished with "Never back down" and was somewhat tired and didn't watch it. I guessed we just have to do it another day.

The current movie lists is as follows...

Never back down
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Hellboy 2
Wanted
Get smart




Why I want to watch it: Filled with lots of monsters and nice effect. Love it at the first sight of the Trailer. Although I didn't watch part 1 of hellboy, I guess I just have to watch this.



Why I want to watch this: Anyone will know the reasons why... It's Angelina Jolie and it's cool way of firing from a pistol. The cool car stunts! The trailer makes me go "Wow!"



Why I want to watch this: Funny is the main thing I guess. Heard several good comments about this movie. Tb being one of them ^^



Even the posters make it funny whereby one has the tie blocking the other and hair covering another's face. It's edited and you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home