Tuesday, July 8, 2008

EDITED: GOING ZOO TOMORROW! WOOTS!!!

Smokers, walk slower!

As the title suggest, it is not about smokers who smokes will have the tendency to walk slower or anything of that sort. But, it is more to the ignorance side whereby some selfish smokers wants to CHALLENGE me to see who walks faster!

It was a beautiful morning where the clouds are so nice that it forms the shape of an apple. It was such a beautiful day for a full session in school. It makes people stay till the end, having no feelings of running away from school halfway. Then, out of nowhere, some cb1032 decide to lit a cigarette and smoke. (The name is changed*)

Thinking that it was a common sight since most of the people do that, (A majority in the minority) I decide to close one eye and try to overtake cb1032 for the hope of not breathing in second hand smoke. As I walked faster, cb1032 also speed up. I can smell the cigarette smell and doesn't it means that I had taken in second hand smoke already?

I don't know why I felt so angry for that moment. It's like you are trying to avoid yourself from harmful things and these things just comes naturally. How do you avoid when you had already breathe in the second hand smoke? And it is not me only, the others that is behind cb1032 tries to overtake but he walks even faster. You can see all the people walking the grass path instead of the cement pavement just to avoid the smoke. How convenient!

Ok!, I think it's time to bring out that ugly posters of a girl who suffers from teeth rotting, red vein eyeballs, crying, yellow skin etc which won the smoking campaign thingy. It was so scary that it scares the hell out of those child who later complained that they couldn't sleep due to that image.

Guess it only works on children and some things just never change.

Like today, A friend told me that the school is coming down hard on attires in the campus. They had even sent an email to us regarding the issues of the attires not allowed. I guess, if there is something that needs an immediate change, it should be about smoking.

That's it, I am not talking about it.



Babies are the purest little things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home