Sunday, July 6, 2008

Friday, 4 July

Recalling back to Friday, where it is the last day of school. I don't know why but it seems like a good day for running off halfway from school. I had been doing that for consecutive 2 weeks. Also because I was feeling abit sick. Like "going to be sick" that kind of feeling.

So anyway, Teresa was the first to go. Before going, she tempted me by asking me not to regret after she goes off. I wasn't paying much attention to her and let it pass. Then when I was doing work halfway, I kept thinking of things that are far beyond from work. I called Mk and asked if I can go over to his house if I were to left school halfway.

He said okay and I was like REVITALISED! I found something to look forward to. It's like I have a target in mind and I am so happy! I said bye bye to my friends that are still busy at work. I switch off my lappy without even saving the progress of my work and off my mind too.

PS: I took Puzzle fighter program from Sherman. Thx! Now I can play one of my favourite old games!

Then I met Mk at Clementi, we went Mr Prata to eat prata of course. I ordered cheese prata and that is my favourite! Mk ordered KAYA prata! Like kaya you know? For bread only. Anyway, he say very nice.

Then after that I went over to his house to play maple and Dota. Halfway through, I felt feverish and "headache-ish". I decided to call it a day and wants to go home and sleep immediately. Mk accompanied me to the bus stop and he went to highlight and cut his hair.

The journey home seems like forever. The bus driver drives so slowly that I swear walking home was even faster. Not forgetting the humpy road that almost made me vomit on the spot. It is one of the most uncomfortable rides ever. When I reached home, I bathed and wrote the RJ of the day although it seems insignificant because the faci would give me a D anyway. But anyhow, I was waiting for my hair to dry because I don't want to get a more serious headache when I wake up.

This is the longest time I sleep. I slept from 7pm to next day, 8am. While sleeping, I can sense my mum coming back home with Timothy. I feel like waking up but doesn't have the energy to do so.

Saturday, 5 July

I woke up, I quickly run over to see Timothy. There, I was greeted with the sexiest pose that made my day...




Whenever I see Timothy, I feel like smelling it and hugging him. Can someone please tell me that they feel the same as I am or else I am abnormal beings. He is simply too cute to resist. Timothy! Faster learn to walk! *shouts*

After the long 13 hours sleep, I found myself free from illnesses. All the headaches and fevers previously were gone. Indeed my illnesses were caused by not enough sleeps. That explains the dark rings that are forming at my eye region. I am becoming like a panda soon.

Meet up with Tb, Mk, Hx and my sis around dinner time. My sis drove the company's van over and let Tb drive us to my house. It was pretty scary being on the van because this is the first time Tb drove me with his new license. For the others, it is their second time.



I think I will never have the courage to learn driving as it simply seems so dangerous even as the passenger. I can't believe myself handling the life of others as if their life were nothing. I can't take this risk and whenever I start thinking of it, I was meant to be passenger forever.

Tb's parking skill was good, I must say. At least if you were to compare my sis's one with Tb's, there is differences. I think I read it from some website that, Female's parking skills tends to lose to the male's.

Well, I am not being gender bias here but I am saying most of the females I know of are not doing so well in parking. I am also not saying that females can never master the skill of parking better than males.

Anyway, change topic. We played monopoly first then we went on to play Dai dee and Texas poker. All in all, we played till 3pm and I won abit. Mk and my sis lost. They left my house at 3:30am and I guess Tb will be driving my sis's van to bring them back home. I went to bath and read Teenage while waiting for hair to dry. Then I went to sleep.

Today



Nothing interesting happened except I was given this Pringles, Cheddar Cheese flavour!



I saw it yesterday, hidden away from me. Must be my mum's idea. I would have followed the instruction given on the Pringles, "Grab and GO!", but I chose to ignore it. To my surprise, my mum put it on my table today and asked me if I want. I act as if I was really shocked and never seen such things before and said "Yes, I want".

That's how I lived...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home