Monday, June 30, 2008

200th POST!!!

It's so fast! it's my 200th post! Some might find it slow because they might have 500 within half a year? Well, that's not what I care about. I'll go at my own pace. The number 200th post must be very long and special right?

Yes!, Coincidentally today's is Tb's birthday!

*sings*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAI BAO AO~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

Talking about Tai bao (which isn't his real name)... I begin to reminisce about how we knew each other. I first met him when a secondary friend introduced him to me. It is not like those formal friends making sessions or anything of that sort. We met because we short of one more player for Dai dee and my friend decided to call Tai Bao to come.

When we met, I was shy to speak to him but barely knew his name, which is Tai Bao. I felt weird for a name like that but that's what people introduced him to me as. I accepted that name and the name is used until today. Imagined me calling him this name from Secondary school till now and he will answer back.

Sometimes I called his house and his sis picked up the phone, I will say "Hello, may I speak to Tai... opps" Call wrong name! because nobody in his house knows who is Tai Bao! So we had grown accustom to it and sometimes I even forgot his real name.

He is older than us by 2 years old but we shared the same hobbies among the friends. Things like Dota, Maple and Dai dee were some of the things we do and play. It is these little things that made us what we were today. The friendship we created, the joy that we had, the history we made and the happiness that we shared.

The 3 greatest accomplishment/happiness of him for this year that I helped him to think up of...

1. ORD
2. Driver's License
3. His Birthday


I think the first two options were the most significant ones. Not that his 21st birthday isn't important but I ranked it in terms of his likings. I hope I can get over and done with the things that was in the 1st and 2nd columns but it will take years. So in anyway, Congrats to him. (Remember, must drive me around! although I am scare.)

Next up

Please be prepared. Lowered down your volume to the minimal if you want to view this video. Please be warned that it might caused some disturbance if you do not like high pitches and exotic dancing. (It's recommended to off my stefanie sun's music at the left side bar before playing the video below)



Please LOOK at 0:40 at the orange shirt women.
Please LOOK at 1:25 at the black/grey guy.
Please LOOK at 2:46 at the Paris Jacket women.

The Orange shirt women was dancing like nobody's business at the fore ground. I can't stand it anymore, I am going mad~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home