Thursday, January 3, 2008

Zoo Trip Part 1

ZOO TRIP!!!!




Map to the zoo~ The most important thing! (A must have)



My ticket to the zoo featuring Zebras~ Nice!



A Gift that I bought. Don't tell you what is inside :)



Firstly, I would like to thank Jia Jun for accompanying me to the zoo :)




These animal is called the otter.



This is Gibbon.

Flamingos


I think this should be Goral


Sign board featuring all the animals that we will be able to see. But not all animals could be seen as they were good hide and seek players.



Siamang. So nice the name!



Kind of love the maned wolf. It's leg seems like wearing a black boots. It keeps moving around making me so frustrated to take it's picture.

Baby: Bujichoooo... My thumb is the greatest!

Guess what? This is truth!


Mousedeer. It stayed at this position for a long time, refused to move and let me take a clearer picture...



Am I lucky or what? This False Gavial only came out once but I quickly snapped a shot at it and it quickly disappeared into the waters.

I can reach the whiskers of the sealion


And... Jia jun can't. She can only pose for a tip-toe shot~


Really beautiful pattern feathers


Should be peacock ba. So daring to walk on the road?





The Warthogs. The last pictures shows a obscene position. Great angle~


The red cushion butt monkey is what I call them. When they sit down, their red bottoms acts like a comfortable thingy for them to sit down. It's real name should be Hamadryas Baboon. One of the oldest king monkey also did a obscene F***ing movement to it's own kind. I was stunned for several seconds as it position itself and insert... Goes on and on. This is nature~

Skeletons of our ancestor. Look really like humans?


Tapir. 2 colours for camoflauge purposes. In the dark, you would only be able to see the white part that will look like a rock or something.




Pygmy Hippo. It has sucker fish swimming around it's body and eating the "thing" on it's body. (The "thing" refers to unknown matters)




Tortoise or Turtle, don't ask me anymore, I am confused.

The last picture shows the "don't know what" bird's leg bending foward while resting. Ouch! How does it even do that?! Yoga perhaps?


Don't know what lai de... Hamster wannabe ba~

Looks cute, but not stated in maps, so I also don't know is what "thing".



Meet my new friends, The Shakalaka babies~

Looks like Jia jun also find some friends. Her friends all taller than her xD


This is a "going to be extinct" breed. As poachers hunt them for chinese medicine. Don't do that! I don't want this animal to go extinct!



Should be water buffalos but it's my wild guess. It's very very VERY Smelly.


He's great. He knows I am going to take a picture of him, he poses for me! Say cheese!



Who needs beautiful ropes to hang yourself? Snakes will strangle you to death!


Random picture, Spotted a dragonfly on the way.
Jia Jun was driving her car while she was warned about Kangaroo Crossing ahead. The zookeeper asked her to slower down.






This center-parting kind of ostrich kept following us and tries to be on the picture when we clearly just want to take the pictures of a Kangaroo~

SUDDENLY, A LOUD RATTLING SOUND APPEARED FROM NOWHERE AND SHOCKED THE KANGAROOS FROM THEIR SLEEP AS THEY HASTLY WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND. Chey~ it was the sound of hungry jia jun opening the coverings of the melon-flavoured vitasoy
Aw... Don't do it please....




Wth, 1 bird = Eight pigs or one woman?


Act elegant.

Look at bottom right, Extra~
Baby Weijian VS Giant Jiajun T.TThe elephants looks like as if they were smiling so happily.


Painting done by the elephants. Easy right? Anyhow draw de ma~

Doe a deer, a female deer~

Paint brush tail monkey, anyone need a paint brush?


Monkey 1: No one is looking, Faster throw the petals into the lake

Monkey 2: Ya ya, faster, later people see

ROAR~

This picture supposed to be me and Jiajun. But the photo is priced at $18 when collection. We decide not to take it as it is too expensive. The sealion kiss my head exactly like this picture. But after that, it sneezes on my head. EEEWWWWW, the saliva on my head smell like vomit. You can call me "vomit head" from now on...


In movies or cartoon, this type of bird usually represent life or give birth, because it is always seen carrying a baby and flying around. In "Finding Nemo", it shows otherwise...


A bird with a new hairdo, don't mess it's hair or it will stare at you with sore eyes.



Who is more cute? Penguins or me? (Rolled eyes)




Long live the Giant Tortoise!



Komodo Dragons. Huge!


So Sockeni meh?




Huge A-meng


Chimpanzee




Boy! Careful ar, it's looking at you.

The "Anyhow" horse.




Look at the genital...


Why Jiajun help me take picture, all close eyes one?



Nice Touchies, Nice photos and nice animals.


Mandrill. Lion king remember?


Jiajun resemble this animal. Don't you think so?


Crab spider or something...





Horse-carriage ride @ $8 per adult... I just took photos with the horse. Nice fur he has!


1 Duck 2 tortoises.


Scorpion


Hairy legs spider


Hissing Cockroaches. Itchy =X


Praying mantis


Butterflies that you can touch!




Weirdo hairdo bird is back!!!


Ugly ducklings.


Seen in movies before but forget the names... ZZZzzz




Fruits bats, Cover your neck? Just kidding!

He is the one who brings wearing zebra-crossing clothes to popularity again!


Caterpillars


Stick-insect






Cheetahs, fastest running animal

This is only part one of zoo trip. My handphone batt went flat and hence I couldn't take more photos. The majors animals like tigers, lions, polar bears and etc wasn't here. I will go zoo again with other friends and by then, take more pictures! See ya next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home