Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year Eve...

What did I do? Hahaha, really funny. This is the most funniest new year eve I ever had. Firstly, me, tb and hx meet in the afternoon and went to lan shop at west coast and played till night. At about 11.30pm, (half an hour more to New year!) We called mk because he was working earlier on. We asked him to come out and countdown to a new year.

So when he came out, it was already past 12 midnight. Haha, that was our "type" of countdown. Actually who will be really that enthusiastic to count from 10 all the way to 1, To welcome the new year? Then we had supper at clementi macdonald.

I only ordered a double cheese burger because I cannot take cold drinks anymore. My cough is becoming worst. It's been 2 weeks since I had been coughing. Cough until my back or stomach will be pain.

Then we took MRT to Jurong K box. When we reached there, we were kind of shocked because there were people queueing up. Seems like it's full. Then we heard the charges was like $38++ and add up will be $50/person. Then we decide not to K boxing.

We walk back to the platform of Jurong east MRT, where the popular were. We stood there and decides where to go. Suggestions like going to City hall lan shop were brought up. But tb say that he is tired and wants to go home. He suggested that we come out the next day in the morning. All of us was relunctant to go home but had to...

So tb and mk took MRT home while me and hx took bus. Unfortunately, bus services decide to leave us out. The bus driver said "No more bus liao" then all the crowds scattered off in different directions.

For me, it's not a problem because my house is nearby. But hx had to take a cab home. And cab isn't friendly on it's charges anymore. So I suggested that hx come my house and spend the night. We walked home and I received a message from tb saying that there was 2 bangalas behind me, following me. I quickly turned behind and saw nobody. I was scammed.

When hx reached my house, we slept at 4am... Woke up at 9:48am, according to hx. He was the one who woke me up. He said that I sleep-talk in the middle of the night. He said that the words I said was something like " Kill him, let him die there". Wah scary, but I don't remember saying that.

So tb called me at 12 noon today and asked me to get ready by 1pm. I slowly do my things and had my bath. In the end, I was late. But when I was boarding the bus, I saw the bus driver greet us loudly with a "GOOD AFTERNOON". So loud that I was shocked because he was smiling cheerfully too. This really brighten up my trip abit. He is doing his small part in setting up the singapore's standard of service which I really like. Although most of the people ignored him, including me, but I feel that he will continue to be like that and do his best.

So I met up with tb, hx and mk. Same batch of peeps and headed to JE K box again. This time, no queue. The charges was like $13.20++. The package was called K lunch that includes of course a lunch set and a drink. It's very very cheap compared to the prices we heard yesterday. We were damn happy that we made the right choice of not going yesterday!

So we sang till we were happy. The lunch wasn't nice but I think it was okay for me. I forget I cannot drink cold stuff but no choice. I need to drink inorder to sing. I guess Ice lemon tea was ok la~ (bluffing myself). No photos taken as I was happily singing. Hehe.

Then we went to west coast lan shop via cab. The uncles was very funny. Crazy-kind of funny. Abit scary. We quickly got down when we reached there. Played dota and maple till 7pm ++.

After that we went to eat. There were lots of people and my favourite duck rice stall didn't open. The other alternative of duck rice which is chicken rice, also never open! New year no need open stall? In the end we ordered those "wu xiang" thingy. Those whereby you can choose your own stuff and give it to the uncle and then he will cut it for you nicely. Then they have "mi fen" for you to go along with the things you had choosen earlier. But is not yong tau foo although the concept is the same.

After dinner, we chiong home! I on my computer immediately because we want to fight clock in maple. We enter 2 times and down the clock 2 times! Woot! The pictures below are all from the 2nd time. Forget to take photos of the 1st drops...



Our party in the middle of the fight against clock (2nd time)



This is the 2nd form of the clock. This monster will anyone fly around and the damages of touching it will be 4k + no matter what job it is.



The drops!!! SO neat... Skill book, Brandish 30.



You can clearly see mk aka cloudxavier looting the brandish skill book. Thanks to my perfect photo-take, if not there wont be any evidences~

Anyway great experiences for me. Hope to try killing other bosses as well. I am level 130 now. So happy! New year day and my level is 130. So significant.

Will be going zoo this thursday and working on wednesday. Good luck everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home