Friday, December 28, 2007

Nervous? I am not.

Short posts

Just a quick update of what happen recently. I worked and worked and worked these few days. Had been unhappy with a certain someone in the company. But after thinking about it, I feel that my anger had been wasted. I even vent my anger on the innocent people around me. I am that bad. I am sorry...

I just came home from work and had a great bath. Wash myself from head to toe and feel so clean and fresh! I took a taxi home and had a great chat with the taxi uncle! Haha, I even get a receipt so that I can claim my money.

Tomorrow will be the day whereby the auditor will come and check on the stock-taking. I did my best and done what I should do. I should not be scare or afraid of errors or mistakes as I carefully write even single words. I even double check, sometimes triple check on the stuff again to make sure it is correct.

Alrighty, I shall end here as I need to go work again tomorrow. Hope to have more time on the weekends and lastly do a new year resolution list.

Zoom off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home