Friday, December 14, 2007

madness post

Ten dollar drop on the floor, who wouldn't pick it up? By picking it up, you are sacrificing other's lunch money and making a gain for yourself. By not picking it up, you feel stupid that the next person who saw it will pick it up and keep it. You regret, in the end.



Money has feelings too. When you don't use them wisely and spend them on unnessary items. They will feel angry and they won't follow you anymore. Money had become an item that break relationship and friendship. It can be directly related or not related at all, depending on how you look at it.


When money is happy, it will feel as if yusof Ishak is smiling at you. It comes into you wallet naturally. However, it always come with a price. What do I mean by price? Meaning that you will need to spend it or pay for it. Again, it's predictable and totally unpredictable as well, depending on how you look at it.


Peanut anyone? What a huge peanut! The peanut is like an opportunity. It is something that I am not very good at grabbing. I hate to admit it but had to.

I will always offer other's the peanut and after that regreted for doing so. Eating the peanut is better than giving it to others to eat. Such selfishness...


Lastly, Brightness represent hope? You believe in miracle? Have I met with one yet? Is it consider miracle?

When I had so many questions, it is very likely that I contain hope. I will keep telling myself that the things I mentioned will one day came true. Maybe it's hopeless wish but there is still hope within. Never give up until the very end.

No, not even end. Just don't give up.

A for apple?

Ans: no.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home