Thursday, December 6, 2007

hiyoyo?

Can anyone tell me what does "Minimum" means?

Answer 1: The least possible quantity or degree.

Answer 2: The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.

Answer 3: A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink. (Never hear before)

Answer 4: A very small mother (-_- WTH?)

I am totally impressed at the 4th answer...

*******************

Today, When I check my daily grade, I saw an "A". I finally got an "A". The facilitator was really good. He promised to give us another "A" for attending today's lesson. Meaning that I do not need to write long-winded RJ to get "A".

Tomorrow is friday. Hope it will be fun!

Lastly, If bread quarrel with kopi, who wins?

Ans: bread, because breadtalk.

So why kopi lose?

Ans: Because kopitiam.

Hi jinjin, remember this? You told me de...

Good night~^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home