Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ear holes?

I just received a call from my ah ma. I was shocked to hear her voices. She called to tell me that she had bought a pair of earring for my younger sis. So good.

But one thing, my sis doesn't even have ear holes. How is she going to wear it?

Thinking about the conversation I had with my ah ma. She had certainly change alot. She is no longer the "hot-tempered, anyhow scold people and accuse me of stealing her table cloth" ah ma.

In fact, when I picked up the phone, I almost didn't recognized it was her. This time she was gentle, soft-spoken and polite.

Maybe it was because we had stopped living with her and there's no longer anyone to quarrel with her. She is too lonely and remorse now.

Anyway, who doesn't wish for a happy family? Who doesn't wish for a peaceful life?

But now, I am leading a peaceful life and that's the least I can expect. I just want to carry on with the current life and keep improving it.

Next topic, Ants

I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW! (look at the way I type my words in caps, it means I am angry)

The ants is making me crazy right not. I am going to hunt down their house and burn them to death. I am serious here. How dare they make a house in my room.

I will be investigating what causes the ants to multiply rapidly. Currently, I am suspicious of my younger sister bringing food into my room to eat when I am not around and studying in school. She must have dropped a small chunk of meat somewhere near my desktop. It must be meat. Ants loves meat. They are carnivores.

If I asked her, she will act innocent and say she did not. So I am left with no choice but to investigate secretly without anyone's help. I am on a secret mission.

Maybe I should install a VCR in my room? Then I can catch her red-handed. MUAHAHAAHAH...

It's really making me mad. Ants are crawling out of my keyboard, below my desktop and over the cpu. Very fun hor? like playground for the ants?

My mum introduced me the "Miraculous insect chalk". Sounds miracle hor? Like I got hope.



So with this, I can be a teacher and use the chalk to teach the ants a lesson. (Metaphors being used here!)

Sorry about the $0.80 price tag. It blocks the wordings of the covering. The paste price tag person don't know how to paste. Like that how to see the description?

Anyway, my mother anyhow one. The covering clearly shows a cockroach meaning that the chalk is used to kill cockroaches. She went on further to explain that it can also kill ants. She tried it before and it works.

Oh I haven't say how it is used.

1) Use the chalk to draw the areas that you think the ants are hiding nearby
2) bits of chalk will drop when you draw some flowers or bees
3) the ants will carry the bits to their house as they think it is food
4) ants eats and all the ants will be affected by it!

Yes. I will see the results tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home