Thursday, November 22, 2007

RP de tour

Firstly, there is this piece of good news I want to share with everyone! My sis told me that her child is a boy because she can see his KU KU JIAO through the x-ray! So Sockeni right? Song bo? Got boy liao la.

Ok, I ran away from lesson today after Enterprise UT. Met up with jiajun because she did not even attend the UT and was late. So we met outside the library and decide to run together.

Let me list down all the junk food I bought today!

Mentos Green apple flavour - $1.00
Skittles (Purple colour) - $1.20
Fruit Punch - $1.00 (jiajun, did I return you the money?)
Zhu chang Fen - $1.30
Tortallia Chicken Wrap - $1.20
Tuna Sandwich - $1.30
Chicken rice - $2.30
Lemon barley soft drink - $1.00
Ice Kachang - $1.80
Total : $12.10

That should be it... I actually spend so much money for a short period of time. Consider that only chicken rice is the staple food that I should eat. The others are neither a need nor a necessities.

Anyway, I didn't attend lesson and what did I do? I decided to do a little "RP de tour". It simply means to tour around the school. Visit places that we seldom go and try out things.

So me and jiajun walk around and find one place with these...


I don't know what's the name of these thingy. Anyone know? Like soccer or whatever. Used to see people playing it last time. Thought that it has extinct.

And so we went to the help registrar level 2. We sat there and chat abit. Later, ian came and join us for lunch.


Took this picture as the 3 girls thought that they were S.H.E. Walk until like model or some superstar~

And so we went to eat. That's when the chicken rice come in. The staple food for the day. Next time if free, must eat at the resturant at sport complex there!

So after eating, we waved goodbye to the sicky ian as he hurriedly went back to class. Our next stop is the sport complex!


A great view of the swimming pool at the sport complex

Me and jiajun went to the Tennis court. We had to peep whether got people look at us or not because we did not book the court and go in secretly.


A face, so full of himself. Feeling at the top of the world


Ya! It's an out over there. Don't think I missed it. (The sun is that hot to make me close my eyes)


The new cleaner of the tennis court. She says: "Ouch! the sun is scorching me"

Next we went to the outdoor basketball court cum Street soccer court. We had even more crazy ideas.


Levitating off the ground! (I am amazed at how I twisted my own hand!)


"I will defend the goal post with my life. Nothing can get through me" - Jiajun,22nov2007

Walk around and found a bike. Might as well sit on it and take a picture of it.


Some Bangala's bike?


The ruins left behind after an agressive plant monster escaped. (some sort of botanic garden)

The following pictures that I am going to show is an adventure learning center. I really want to try it if I had the chance.


Adventure learning center front view


Adventure learning center side view


Take note! Important safety tips!


Our future 3rd canteen. Can you feel the presence of alot of people queuing up when the canteen is officially opened?


Sport Complex whole view. Grand!

We anyhow walk and randomly take some act cool photos.


I especially like this photo. Don't know why. I look so natural with the combination of the sky behind. Anymore words will ruin the photo.


"See through glass" and that is what so special about RP.


I named this photo, "Plain". It evokes lots of imagination and that's up to you to determine.


MY HOME, MY PARADISE, MY EVERYTHING!!!


Want to create the "cool" look but failed terribly~ One smile kill all viewers of this photo.


Raindrops keep falling on my head. Yes, this raindrop fall on your head and kill you.

We went to admiralty park to play! Long time since we went to park. So hot!


LOOK AT THE HAND!!! Got 1 line at the wrist when bending the hand. Anyway, this photo is trying to show you that I am actually standing on Jiajun's palm.


Jiajun thought that I was the chocolate bar and tried to eat me. NOoooo!!!

Next I went to a very high point in Admiralty park. The hill that I am standing on is about 400m high! Careful Jiajun, Don't step on Geodude.


Where did my sheeps go?


While climbing up the hills, the camera girl, jiajun fall down.


Very good MTV scene.

Jiajun say she want to try the monkey bar. Here you go~


Refuse to let go from first bar. How to go to second or third bar like that?
Also, look at the leg. Still standing on the starting place.


Our current canteen. No air-con. Very good hor? Got sea view to watch when eating economical rice.

Then we went to TRCC Studio. Wanna go Theatre, but locked. Tried to force open the door and the automatic sensor says: "Door forced open at 3:40pm, 22 Nov 2007". LOL


Inside the Studio. I remembered we went to support Qi when she's performing in the band :)


Kena caught by people in the studio who saw us taking photo. We faster run. Haha

After all these, me and jiajun was so tired! We went to Causeway point and wants to sit down and watch movie. But when we reach there, there isn't any nice movie to watch and so we abandon the movie plan.

We went to kopitiam and eat desserts. Jiajun ordered Tao Suan while I ordered Ice kachang. Talk abit and we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home