Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pisces

Pisces

November 21, 2007

Overwork and the resulting stress and nerve strain might result in fevers and/or headaches today, dear Pisces. Therefore, it might be a good idea to start out the day pacing yourself and concentrating on whatever tasks are the most pressing. Don't worry if you have to leave some for later. There is a chance that others around you might get into some rather heated arguments. Stay out of it. This would only make you feel worse.

Indeed, After a day of hard work, we review on the things we do and check it against our horoscope.

It's quite scary because it felt true. This is espeacially true when it comes to the last sentence whereby they say that there will be chance that the people around me will have heated arguments. I did experience abit of arguments here and there.

For the stress that might lead to headaches part, FEAR NOT~, as there is a piece of health tips here.

Next time if you feel that you are having a terrible headache, try to cover your right nostril and only use your left nostril to breathe in and out. Do this for about 5 mins and your headache will be gone, according to email.

Feeling tired? then cover your left nostril and use only your right nostril to breathe in and out. Also the magical number 5, 5 mins will make you refreshed! also according to email.

The email was sent to me from Jinjin. It's a neat piece of advice nevertheless. There's no harm trying it in the next time you are feeling tired or having headaches. *Covering left nostril now~

So today is 21 november. I just remembered that 23 november will be my mum's birthday. 2 more days but I don't know how to celebrate it with my mum. I had already given a watch as a birthday present way in advance. It costs $200+ and I share the cost with my sis.

Since I am on the topic of birthday, I want to say something. I want to let my friends know that I still keep all the birthday presents they had given me. Beside those perishable stuffs, I keep all of them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Meng Kha's cake. I wrote the words "meng kha" on the cake.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We celebrated Meng kha's birthday in k-box. Totally love my hair colour last time :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my cake. *complaints, why my cake no fruits like mk's one?
Anyway, My birthday also celebrated in k-box last year. No group photo as memories T.T

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the celebration of ian's birthday at 22/8/2007 during semester 1.
The cake also fruit one... C",)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lastly, the cake that I drew for Qi because she wants to wish her friend, happy birthday. But I think she didn't use it in the end :(

So these are some of the examples of birthday celebrations. How about yours? Does it remind you of your memories?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home