Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Tawn" again

Go straight to the point.

Yesterday, Tb and hx came my house at about 6pm+. Tb play maple while hx and me watched high school musical 2(HSM2). I can say that HSM1 is better than HSM2.

Mum came back at about 8pm+. Then me, Tb and hx went to jurong east to meet mk. We went to mcdonald to eat.

Me and mk ordered Happy meal! So happy right? Along with it comes a bee movie toy! mk got barry the bee that keeps shaking its butt if you turn it. Aiya not nice one la. Mine nicer la

Ahem~ (asking for attention), mine is also Barry, but nicer than mk's one. Mine will shout, scream and roar if I press the stomach.

Barry: Don't press my stomach~ Ahhhhh
Weijian: "poke"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

side view of it. Of course you can see the butt that is pointing out! I love the butt.

After mcdonald, we took a cab to west coast lan shop. Played dota all the way to 6am+. So expensive. $17.80 :(

After that walk to clementi and shared cab with tb. Went home, bath, logged on to computer while waiting for hair to dry. Sleep like pig.

Wake up at 1pm. Played maple because I heard got 2x exp.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Obviously the parent signature thingy is edited. This is a computer-generated and so signature is not required*.

Play for 2 hours. gained very little exp.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But at least leveled to 121.

Tomorrow school starts again. Last 2 days was enjoying but thinking about school starting, I suddenly feel scare.

Something happened at the lan shop but I won't say. Ahhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home