Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow wow wow!

Later will be going out to watch movie. But I haven't decide what movie to watch. So I had to make a quick entry.

Recently I notice myself totally into blogging. I seem to find console and happiness in writting thoughts to words. It can be very random and totally serious at times.

Today I want to try writing in this manner. I wonder if it will be good for the eyes. People tell me that it is hard to read if I wrote all the texts in one chunk of paragraph. So I will try to write my thoughts in many many many paragraphs.

Meet up with Qi and Jiajun for 2nd breaks. Qi brought her 40GB hard disks which contains lots of movies and dramas. I, of course, "coup" some from her hard disk.

I took Romantic Princess, "Zhong ji yi jia", High school musical 2, Heros and heros 2. Wow that's alot and thank Qi. Now I know I won't be lonely anymore. I have dozens of things for me to do if I find myself bored. Woohoo!

I keep telling myself that I am lucky to have such nice friends in RP. Without them, I don't know what I will be doing during breaks. Even if I didn't mention your name here, you are greatly treasured as a good friendship. At least we had once shared great moments together. We had laugh so hard that our stomach is painful and our face becomes totally red.

So I went home with Jia jun and andrew. Eat ice cream and realised that I had been eating lots of sweet things recently. I need to stop this bad habit of mine.

As we are leaving the school, we saw Shawn (The short short kid with very marvellous voice), from the superstar show. So I asked Jiajun to take a couple of photos for me because I simply don't dare to do so! (let you win one time, JJ)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I see like nobody listening to him singing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Up close, but blurry.

I had watch superstar before (so don't say I no life). I saw Shawn performed and I think he did pretty well. As compared to some which I don't even know how they get-in in the first place.

Didn't stay for long. So we just took the photo and left hurriedly.

Tb called me when I am on the train. He ask me whether I want to watch movies and go somewhere to "tawn". I said ok although I am pretty tired. I think I will be having fun and forget about the tiredness.

My friends, the friday is still early. So enjoy yourself totally!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home