Monday, November 12, 2007

Create blogskin? Anyone?

I want to learn how to create my own blogskin! Yes, by learning something so complicated and messy will help me occupy myself when I am free. I looked around for nice blogskin but all of them suits me halfway. Why do I say "suits me halfway?"
"Because they either have this but not that" or "Because they had that and not this"


Sometimes, it just gets on your nerves. And when one day you couldn't stand it anymore. You decide to make your own. You thought it was easier said than done. You realised how difficult it was despite the simplicity involved. You soon give up the idea and it's the end. However, I don't want it to just end there. It is a skill that needs to be learn. If I don't learn it now, then when will I find the interest back again?

So this part about my ambition of creating a blogskin done!

Today is monday, Monday blues huh? Erm ya, feeling abit like that. And it will be another reason like tuesday flu for tuesday. I haven't get used to the system of schooling right after the holidays. It's always like that. I also had a "phobia" kind of feeling right before the day, school starts. It is oftenly describe as "shit feeling" Anyone feels it?

Anyway, school was normal. I forget to bring my mouse and I had to use the touch pad to do the usual stuff. Wow! It was extremely tough without my mouse. I realised that I was two times slower than my normal speed of clicking all over the screen. My hand was going numb from the excessive use of middle finger. Erm I think I don't know how to explain and so I will use my paint skills to illustrate a picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Tada, absolutely no comments for this, please. I clearly understand and know what I am drawing. So if you are trying to say: "Wth are you drawing?". You will not be entertained and punished by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Ok after school, we went KFC to eat dinner. We forget to invite Qi along! but she joined us afterwards but left ten minutes later. So we are left with Ian, Jiajun and me. Suddenly, a topic of nickname was mentioned. (That was after Qi left us)

Ok here goes, I will create a nickname for some of my friends based on my perspective of the suitability (I don't even know this word existed).

JiaJun - Josephine, Doris, Gabby
Ian - Randy, Frankie (Ian is nice already)
Qi - Jacqueline, Jessica, Adeline
Wei Zhong - Samuel, George, Alfred
Zhi Han - Tony (suits you totally!) Thomas
Andrew - Jeffery, Jacob

Anyhow + Bored = Totally Random. I know some of you will totally disagree with the names assigned to you but it just feel right to you, to me. Just don't ask me why. I had no reasons.

Okay. To add last bit of random-ness touches to my blog, I decide to let my crocodile meet you all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Weibin! If you see this post, please tag me! Do you still remember this crocodile? We win it when we are at escape theme park. You had a green one and I had this red one. Remember?

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home