Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How are you?

Today is tuesday and that means tuesday flu? No no, I want to change it to "Tuesday cool". It was a cold day. I wonder what is happening to the weather recently. For awhile, it's cold. After awhile, it's humid. I heard that it's bad for our body because of the cold and hot processes. So here's a question.

Do you prefer cold or hot days?

Well, for me, I prefer hot days. At least if you are hot, you sweat and feels angry. But if you are cold, you shiver like hell and feel like dying. That's my opinion but I know of others who prefer cold to hot. They totally couldn't stand hot and rather die. It was exaggerating but I understand what they meant.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is one question of my maths understanding test. I had absolutely no time for this question as it requires lots of workings. In the end, I wrote " I agree with Peter" and that scores me one mark. Wow, really happy. So the moral of the story is...

Even if you don't know how to do or simply had no time to answer the questions, at least write something. You never know it will earn you a mark or two.


Ha na ha na, very clever la. Next topic please.

Ok, so the next topic is my younger sis! I recently found a new hobby. My hobby is to steal my younger sister things. I am so bad!

So I had stolen a sketch book which contains her drawings. The reason is because she had been stealing my drawing block paper secretly. I know she has been doing that but I did not said it out. So, it's revenge time. Another reason is because she steal my drawing block paper and hence when I really need it to draw, I had left with none. I had no other choice but to barge into her room and steal her sketch book.

I seriously wondered where in the world will she have the money to buy a sketch book? If I am not wrong, it costs two dollars for one book. Anyway, that's not the case. The sketch book is now with Qi but I will get it back and return it to my younger sister, secretly.

So when I was walking around doing nothing, something caught my eyes. It was this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I read it and was shocked.

Shocked reason #1 : Her written English is fabulous. It is almost better than mine!

Shocked reason #2 : She is sooooo free that she used multiple coloured pens to write the paragraph of words.

Shocked reason #3 : The "hahahahaha" at the end of the whole paragraph. How did kids nowadays learned the sms language and apply it in paper form?

Well, there are other things that shocked me but these are the most shocking ones. I am actually laughing at the immaturity of my sister although I knew I was once like that too. Sometimes we think about the time when we are young and laughed at ourselves. Isn't it childish to do such things?

I remembered I used to love Power Rangers like how my sister love the Winx club. How can I laugh at my sister when I actually gone through the same things in life where we deem childish? Maybe it was the age gap of 10 years that sets us apart. But in my heart, I certainly know...

I am not a good brother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home