Monday, November 19, 2007

A bad day

Today is a very bad day for me. Edited: (After that, I realised that it is a combination of good and bad things)

I was going to school alone this morning when I saw Jeanette at the Jurong East platform. Not that seeing Jeanette makes my day bad, but it was when I entered the class. My culture grouping was changed. I didn't like one of the members in my team.

So when we are going through the worksheet, an alarm sounded and followed by some irritating voices. Imagine, You are already irritated by one faces in the group and now you had to listen to the annonying announcement of asking us to go the carpark because it was an fire emergency exercise.

So we assemble in the carpark for like 3 minutes? And we went back classroom. Sounds fun right? (Saying it in a sarcastic way)

I had always bring sweets to school and my classmates will always come to me for sweets. They called me "The candy man". Some of them are guilty because I always provide sweets for them while some are not! They say they will buy me back candies the next time but it never happen. (I also don't care)

SUDDENLY, Someone tap on my shoulder and when I turn around, I saw a jelly bean candy. He say that it is to return me because he ate my sweets before. Seriously, I didn't expect any returns when I shared sweets with my friends. I also cannot finish the whole packet of sweets and that's why I wanted to share them.

Anyway, it's really "gan dong-ing" (meaning: very touched). It's these small actions that shows that you are being appreciated by your friends.

But, I didn't accept the sweets. What if other people see it and call me kiasu? I better be safe than sorry.

So I acted like very high class. I named my friend as south park because he look like south park. WTH


South Park: Na, This sweet return you de
I said: No need la, no need give me back la
South Park: You always treat us sweets
I said: (Arm chio/smile secretly)... Ok lor


In the end, I share the sweets with all my friends again la.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So when I look back at my previous blog entries, I am very sad! I saw alot alot alot of broken links! Even my Paint story board links are not working as well. After much thoughts... I finally know where I went wrong. It was a major mistakes I had made.

I deleted those old old pictures in the photobucket album that was once used for my blog entries. This causes the older pictures to jumble up. Horrible Vegetable.

So I had no choice but to do a major changes to my previous posts. I had to put a fake picture to cover back those broken links. Another word for it will be to beautify it :)

This is the picture I put...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Really very sad... It's like parts of my memories are gone. But rejoy! I changed my blogskin! I had always wanted to changed my blogskin because the previous one only allow me to type in caps.

This blogskin is better than the previous one. The character is shikamaru from Naruto. I had also remake the links for my paint story board hence it's view-able now.

Tomorrow will be a very boring module, Enterprise. I thought enterprise had something to do with surprise, but it's never near to it at all. Also had UT tomorrow.

Signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home