Sunday, November 25, 2007

Level up

Nothing much today, again.

Spend my whole day at home again

Play maple from 9am to 9pm.

Total 12 hours? i guess. Long time never do that le.

Level up once! to... Lvl 122 now woot!

Forget to screen shot.

Learn a new skill, called "Maple Warrior"

Plus 1% stats for the party members.

Feeling Dizzy and happy at the same time.

At least I had managed to level up once.

Drank 3 cups of coffee in total. Feeling niam niam now.

I remembered a story I heard on radio.

One Taiwan guy, 37 years old. He loves to play computer. Hence, he always play from afternoon to midnight. Then he will spend his morning sleeping.

So as usual, he will sleep in the morning and his mum thought that it was those usual days when he will spend his morning sleeping in the room.

After 2 days, his mum smell a rotten smell coming out from the room. The mum goes into the room and discovered him dead for 2 days.

Sad right? But will it happen to me too? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home