Friday, November 23, 2007

Wastage

Today, I "Ta bao" rice for my younger sister when I go back home. I left the packet of rice on the table and hurriedly went to take a bath.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw the packet of rice on the table left untouched. I asked my younger sister why she didn't eat the rice and remind her that if she is full, then she can choose to eat it later.

Minutes later, I want to drink coffee and hence I came out of my room to make myself a cup of coffee. I still saw the packet of rice on the table and I asked my sister why she didn't eat it. I asked her when was the last time she ate things? She said 12noon.

At the time I asked this question, it was 6pm. So it's 6 hours interval. She should feel hungry.

So I made my coffee and went back to my room. Minutes later again, I finished my coffee and want to return the cups. I saw my sister running out of the kitchen place in a scared look. I begin to feel something wrong. I saw the box of rice, now touched. I pushed against the box of rice and it's empty. HOW FAST TO FINISH THE RICE HUH?

I go to the kitchen and look downstair. What I saw really amazed me. I saw a neatly packed plastic bag with something inside it on the first floor. (I live on third floor). That means she threw the food away!

I immediately knew what was going on and scolded my sis. As I scold, my anger grew. She started crying but I did not pity her. I was really angry for what she did. I even screamed at her and promised myself never to buy food for her ever again. I stomped back to my room leaving her crying alone.

My anger can be explained as I was really too disappointed with her actions.

1) This is not her first time doing so. At my "gugu" house, she used exactly the same method of throwing the food away as mentioned above. But she was sick and dare not tell my "gugu" that she couldn't finish the food. That's with reasons and I can still accept it. This time, absolutely no reasons, UNFORGIVABLE.

2) Notice, I had to drink coffee. I did not eat things as I didn't want to bother to "tabao". I was that lazy but I made the effort to "tabao" for my sis anyway.

3) I bought economical rice for her and I choose those stuffs she like. Imagine it when she is packing up the rice to throw away. She didn't even bother to think that I had specially choose the stuff she likes.

4) When I am scolding her, my heart is painful. She had wasted food and if she told me that she don't want to eat, I will eat it myself as I am abit hungry. The rice that I bought for her costs money!!!

Anyway, when my mum came home after work, I told her about my sister's wrong-doing. Even though it was her birthday today, I still think that she needs to know it. As all of you can expect, my sis actually (fake-sleep) thinking that she can pass through without getting punished.

Sorry, my mum immediately scream at the top of her voice like siao char bor. She tell my sis not to act sleeping and forced her to wake up. She later cane my sis and she cried and scream when the cane lands on her.

After a good whipping, I told my mother that today is her birthday and my older sis is bringing us to resturant to eat. She said ok and get changed. My mum mood can change very fast. But I know she just want to let my younger sis know what is wrong and what is right.

I feel that what she did was certainly right. She had cane her for a good reason. I still remembered last time when we were naughty, we were cane 100 times worst than these. That's why I grew up to be a good and useful person. Someone who knows what to do at the right time. I am grateful for all the caning she has done to me.

So we ate at resturant with my sis and her husband. We chat alot and laugh violently.

No picture today unless you wanna see how my sis cried bitterly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home