Saturday, November 24, 2007

Romantic Princess

Today Tb reached my house at 12 noon. He played maple for about 11 hours and now is 11pm when typing this post. Wow, kind of violent of him.

I am not bad either. While he was playing maple on my desktop, I used my laptop to watch Romantic Princess (Gong zhu xiao mei). I watched 7 episodes at one go! That means 7 hours ++.

I feel that it was quite a nice show just that I don't like some of the characters inside. Angela and wuzun was fine. I was grateful if not I had been wasting my time.

I understand something while watching the show. All shows are like so nicely plotted. IF ONLY it can happen in real life.

Today, no overnight at outside and that means I can stay at home and watch the stars?
Too bad there's no stars. Even if there is, I don't think I will even notice it.

Sorry for the random-ness. No paint story board for quite awhile. I am too busy because I want to do something. (What thing?)

Erm... let me make a wish before I sleep today. I will try this method and see if my wish will come true this way. If it ever come true, I will announce it here! (to congrats myself?)

Andrew: What happen?! Rukia died? Byakuya came too late?

So many thoughts and I am trying to recall them.

Oh ya! I will remember what you told me.

And you, Thx for your concern. I am fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home