Monday, November 26, 2007

New start?

Today, I came home. I on my desktop and that's it. I saw something that totally destroy my viewing pleasure. What I think was "nice", (A black background) was changed to some "weird" Background...



My younger sister change my Desktop background!

Nice hor? My foot arh! A plain black background will win this 100 times. Wait, I think 100 times not enough. Make it 1000 times better than this weirdo background.

Anyway, I will change it back and tomorrow when she on the com, she will see that her selected background is gone, she will give up. Wonder is which of her winx club's friends who teached her how to set as background.

So I learned a new word today. The word is "nincompoop"

ninja + Computer + shit = Stupid. Yes you guess it right. This word actually means stupid. (Jiajun, you can use this word le). Why am I talking about this? It actually tells a story.

Today as I was listening to radio. They were talking about a word that singaporean like. They do a survey thingy and found out that the word which most singaporeans likes and rank first is "love". *Yawn~ , no creativity.

England say they also want to act cute. They want to do this kind of survey also. In fact they added second and third ranking.

1st: Nincompoop
2nd: Love
3rd: Mum

Wow. In England, they actually love such a long word? Maybe they use this word "nincompoop" too recently and thats why this word came into their mind when asked about their favourite word.

Next time, When you want to say people stupid, use "Nincompoop"

I also heard a very sad news. 5 dragon boaters were dead when a terrible wave hit them on their returns. They never made it to the shores. Although dragon boaters gives us the image that they are fit, you would ask: "Then why they die?". I guess it's because after the competition when they are returing back. They had used alot of energy already. So when the waves hit them, they couldn't swim back to surface.

Their bodies are found after hours. I immediately thought of someone in the dragonboat team, wz. Life is short for these 5 dragon boaters. They didn't wear any life jackets.

Ok. Need to watch Gong zhu xiao mei and Heros!! Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home