Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lol?

To answer ian's tag. The character is called Tecna. You know how I know? I go do research on the internet. So hardworking.

So again, my younger sister had made my mum scream at her top of her voice. My younger sister knocked off a big bottle of medicinal oil and broke the glasses. It shatters into THOUSANDS of pieces and she immediately shouted for my mum. My mum came out and SCREAMMMMMMM...

That it, she has done it again. She cried and cried. Now the living room smell of strong medicinal oil. Even in my room, I can smell it.

I was calm-ly typing my posts now when it happened minutes ago.

So today, I went to school and left at 2pm. I didn't managed to finish school as the facilitator was too arrogant. He ask all of us to switch off handphone when one of the student forget to switch it to silent mode.

Everyone was angry with what he said or they can't be bothered with his face. For every one second or so, he will twitch his eyebrow or something. Anyway, he had spoilt the day for alot of people and most of us decided to leave. It shows how a bad facilitator can really affect the mood of students.

We were playing dota in the class all the while and most of the girls in my class are very "game". They play and mix among the guys to play dota although they are still learning it now. They are sort of addicted to the game because they choose to play than eat.

Met with ian and carmen to have lunch before I go home. (Fast foward)

Meet up with my sis (older) and she came to my house. We watch Gong zhu xiao mei together and she certainly like it alot. Although she only watch it till episode 3, she wants to borrow my laptop home to watch it all. So I had no choice but to lend her. Byebye laptop...

Will be meeting her tomorrow morning to get it back before I go to school.

Also meet up with hx because he has night-out from army. We met to eat dinner and we go seperate ways.

After that, my sis drove me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home