Sunday, December 2, 2007

Marigold or Magnolia?

I love milk. Tasteless, sweet or with flavours, I drink them all. Milk has a taste that is so natural. Drinking milk make you feel like you are so graceful? So heaven?

Well, it's exaggerating but drinking milk really evoke a certain feeling. It's up to individuals to decide.

Some people drink milk hastily. I think it is the wrong way to drink milk. To drink milk, you have to sip a little bit first. Then put it at your tongue where your taste-bud is.

If the milk is fresh, that particular first sip would make you think of how healthy you are. You feel like you are the luckiest person on Earth because it is a luxury to drink milk.

I like the original HL milk, without any flavourings. It has a unique taste that no other milk can provide.

However, I drank Magnolia fresh milk today and found another experiences. It's like so cheesy and creamy? It's so clear and smooth in my mouth that I want to finish enjoying the milk before I do my important stuff. (The important stuff here refers to playing maple)



It's so nice but I can't afford to drink this everyday. It's very expensive. In fact, it is more expensive than HL milk. But I must say, HL milk isn't bad as well.



Then here comes the devil. HL milk chocolate flavour. Very thick and creamy chocolate taste. Make you want to drink more as it is addictive.

But, it's too sweet and don't make you feel natural at all. It's like they had add-ins and flavourings to make it taste so nice.

Best of all, it's cheaper even though more jobs might be done for the choco-taste?

************************

Anyway, I level up again in maple! Now, I am lvl 123 ^^. So happy.

*Note: Seems like I am one step closer to my wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home