Saturday, December 1, 2007

December. yay

Let's forget about the bad days in November and welcome the Decembers! December is a month of celebrations I guess. As you all know, Christmas is in the month of december and the long awaited december holidays.

How easily contented can one person be?

I remembered last year christmas, My friends and I went to Orchard road to play with Sprays. We spray people and people spray us back. (So fun hor? make ourselves dirty). When I got home, I found out that the coloured spray stained my shirt and doesn't come off at all.

In addition, my sis handphone was stolen when we are in a messy condition. People used the spraying event to take advantage or steal things.

If anyone planning to go Orchard Road to celebrate Christmas, I personally think that it is not a good idea unless you want to see Bangalas?

This year, I hope to go somewhere more peaceful to celebrate Christmas with my friends. Somewhere that doesn't have alot of peeps. Hordes of people are like ants. I hate them.

***********



Here you go, Qi. You asked me to show you my younger sister's picture. I don't know why you wanna see her pictures but I can read minds...

You wanna imagine...

*****************

Today, my mother, father and me killed an insect. My mother started off with a rolled up newspaper. She tried killing the insect by hitting it but it doesn't die. Maybe she hit too lightly?

Then my turn, I used mop. ^^ But the insect hide at the lightings there. I use the mop to "niao" it out. It came out and anyhow fly. Then my friend came and I went to open the door. Before I go, I passed the mop to my father.

My father took the mop and in a swift motion, "Fyeng" (meaning: fling) the mop and use it like a catching butterfly net. The hairs of the mop caught the insect and my father stomp the mop hardly to the ground making the insect die?

My father pass it to my mum and my mum step on it to make sure it die. I also twisted the mop to make sure the insect die. My mother kind of move away some of the hairs of the mop to see whether the insect die or not. {It did not die, still moving!}

My mum faster take the mop to the bathroom and GUSHED water on the mop. The insect was now swimming and trying to escape. My mum didn't give it a chance. She used 3 and a half square of toilet paper to "niap" up the insect and throw it into the toilet bowl. *flushed... END

When I typing this post now, I killed a mosquito that was trying to bite me. Here you go, you entered my hall of fame.



*********

Btw, I am experiencing chest pain. Maybe I stretch too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home