Monday, December 3, 2007

Drawing

Suddenly had the urge to draw something using pen. Long time since I use the pen. Wonder if I grip it correctly.

Last time when I am drawing a picture, I will keep drawing and forget about the time. But today as I was drawing, it was like a rush job. I keep thinking that it will be done soon.

I anyhow draw. My maple character, Butchery.



Just now, I spent 3 hours in maple hunting for skill mastery book, Rush. I was hunting in the deep dungeon on taurospear. As the spawn was little, I couldn't get the book :(. My luck wasn't good as well, I guess. Will spend this week hunting for it.

Today, I checked my school email and came across this.



Actually, I had came across this piece of message 2 weeks ago. By now, I wondered if the person had already found it or not. I kept this message and deleted all the others simply because it was so funny!

I was laughing at the highlighted part whereby the person describe the wallet.
A little torn LOL! really very descriptive.

Maybe I shouldn't laughed at the person. He might be really worried because the wallet might contain something really important to him. If it was me who had lost the wallet, I would really like that "someone" to return it to me, if found.

But the real world is not like that. SELDOM will there be people who would be kind enough to return you as they were afraid that they will be accused of stealing the wallet instead.

How about that? The wallet contain only $2 note and that person who pick it up will feel that it was a bad day because they usually pick wallet up with cash more than $2?

I lost a wallet before and inside doesn't contain alot of money. But there is ez-link card in it and I was so afraid because replacing a ez-link card is too troublesome than losing money.

I hope that the person who picked up my wallet will secretly return me my ez-link card and whatever money in it, (You want take, you take). I will be grateful. That shows I don't carry alot of cash with me. So don't rob me.

Tomorrow Enterprise. Had to tolerate again. Don't feel like going school but got UT...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home