Monday, December 3, 2007

Fall down~

Enchanted + falldown + Maple PPC

Today I went to watch Enchanted with my friends. They are Tb, hx and mk. My friends is always these few.

After reading 3 of my other's friends blog, they all said that enchanted was very very nice. Then today, hx also recommand Enchanted. So why not.

Overall the movie was funny and interesting. I was laughing at the part whereby an old beggar smile so sweetly to the princess and steal her tiara from the head. The smile was superb (Bo-gey smile).

The actress that acted as the evil witch with apples was nice too. Her looks totally resemble the witch! Long-pointed nose and sharp chins.

So after the movie, we took a cab to west coast. Go lanshop.

When I was going to alight, I step into the drain and I lost balance. When I was falling, I tried to balance and not fall but couldn't. The next thing I know is that I was rolling on the grass. I did not fall immediately but I managed to tumble and anyhow struggle to stand up but couldn't.

The way I fall was very drama. Like I purposely want to fall like that. If you were there, you will feel that I was acting.

Anyway, I got a cut on my toes, the biggest one. I call it the head toe. It keeps bleeding and I went to 7 eleven to buy plasters.

I was surprised at the way I fall and only got a cut on my toe. No sprain or any part injured. Lucky.



*****************

Bought maple prepaid card. Because my dragon pet die and needs to revive it. I found out that I was having a hard time picking up items if I do not have a pet. So, I bought a card la~ Will use 4.5k to buy water of life and the rest 5.5k will save it till I need it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home