Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yays! Finally get my Rush skill book!



However, that is only the first part. -_- Getting the skillbook is already so tough and they added things for us to do to make it tougher.

I meet up with manji in perion and he told me to find 1 more 4th job warrior to party up and fight some more taurospears.

After fighting so much taurospears, I still had to fight another 200 of them to finally get my skill, Rush.

Indeed, 4th job was never easy to begin with. But, it is these little quest that make maple so challenge. When I am in the maple world, I totally forget the time and having a fun and hard time in the game.

Next topic...

Recently, my friends kept getting the msn virus and they will unknowingly send a message to me and ask me whether I want to see my friend's block list. It's so obvious that he or she had gotten the virus and messages is sent without the consent of the user.

I heard that the virus is passed when some fools go and click on the underline words that was sent. Then they will be auto-sign-off from msn. The msn will act on it's own and try to pass the same message around.

I am so afraid now although I know of this problem. But what about my younger sister? She had an msn account and when I came home today, I saw her chatting with her friends via msn.

Her friends might had gotten the virus from someone and then my sister might press on it. I think I better do something or else it will be too late.

Prevention is better than cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home