Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Maple story

1. Hunt for the storybook from Taurospears. Once you obtain the skillbook, a quest will appear in your quest log.
2. Now that you have the skill book, head to Manji in Perion to begin the quest. He'll ask you to hunt 200 Taurospears
3. Now travel to sleepy wood dungeon and find the map Sanctuary Entrance 3. Try entering the arena, but you won't be able to enter it. In order to enter, you will need the following: a party of 2 members where you are the leader, and your teammate must be a 4th job warrior.
4. Once the party is form head back to (Sanctuary Entrance 3) middle portal and enter the map. Kill 200 Taurospears before the timer runs out. As long as you have 2 people, you can enter this map after this quest is finished.
5. After you finish killing them head back to Manji in Perion to complete the quest.

So I am at number 3 going to number 4. I found a Hero level 131. I need to give credits to him because he help me alot. His name is Swampertex. He is the one that help me in step 3 and 4.



So I forced him to take a photo with me because I want to remember that it was him who help me finished the quest. I even FORCED him to type "i help butchery get rush skill" LOL! FORCED!



Step 5 completed and I got the skill book [Rush]. I double click on it and got the skill.



After getting the skill, I tested it. It was so fun. I can chiong/charge forward with a great distance. At the same time, push some monsters that is in my way, forward! Somehow, the flash censored my eyes...



Lastly, the pro dual party. Mostly are 4th job and all of them are showing their AOE skills!

*********************

Today lesson is about Realism versus anti-realism. We did a debate and it was kinda fun.

It's raining cats and dogs after school. Luckily I wore sandals.

Got ut tomorrow and guess what? 10 days left to 3 weeks holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home