Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy

So I didn't go to school today. I reached home at 9am just now. Now is 11:59pm here.

Yesterday went to a lan shop near Dobby ghaut MRT. I forget the name of the lan shop.


When we reach there, we eat first. We were too hungry. We also want to build up our energy as we know that we will be spending a long time in the lan shop.


I forget to say who I go with... (it's tb and mk!)


We ate at the nearby foodcourt and I order spagetti with chicken chop. It says "chef's recommandation" and so I ordered it. It was quite nice just that the portion is too small. It hardly satisfy my hungry stomach.


Then we go buy drinks before going to the lan shop.


When we reach there, we took the package that were available from mon-thurs. It's $12 for 8 hours. Quite cheap comparing to other places. The computers were good and big as well. Sorry didn't take pictures. Scare Pai seh.


Thx Ian for wishing me to enjoy my day which I certainly did! We play maple and dota. I think my recent playing of dota games in class had help me improve my stability in clicking using the mouse. At least I feel that I am better at controlling different types of characters now ^^.


So we left the lan shop at 8am. We went to eat breakfast set which includes 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bread and coffee/tea. It cost $2.50. If I wanna change the drinks to hot milo, then it will be $3.20. My mind was tired but I won't be scammed so easily. I was like WTH lor. Change to HOT milo must add 70 cents?


After eating we stay for awhile to chat. We were kind of planning on where to go for Christmas this year. We were also kind of waiting for the rain ro stop. It didn't stop and we walked in the rain to the MRT. Mk and Tb both have jackets to cover them from rain and only I don't have. T.T


When we were on the train, I am so tired that I kept closing eyes even though mk and tb were talking to me. I couldn't control myself. The eyelid seems so heavy and kept closing by itself.


So mk got off at clementi. It's only then I begin to feel a little awake. I feel that people is looking at how ugly I slept. So I pretend to act like I wasn't sleeping and looked at the watch till it reaches Jurong East.


I waved goodbye to tb as he lives at boon lay. He waved goodbye to me but his eyes wasn't open! He was sleeping soundly and leaning against the glass at the side.


I went home and go to bath immediately. When I came out of bathroom, I saw my younger sis vomiting. OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?


She was crying as she was scared that I will scold her. I didn't scold her and asked her to go take a bath. Luckily she didn't make a mess. She managed to run to the dustbin and vomit inside. I clear up and take the vomit away before I go to sleep.


I woke up at 5pm and play maple.


I GOT MY HOLY CHARGE LE!!!!


1. Talk to the 4th job instructor to begin

2. Talk to a scuba diver inside one of the ships at Sharks. He will ask you to hunt for 10 Shark's Teeth.

3. Return with 10 Shark's teeth to the Scuba diver, and he will give you the Holy Grail.

4. Bring the Holy Grail to Chief Totamo of Leafre. He will ask you to talk to Moira in the Horntail Cave.

5. Moira will give you another quest, which requires you to gather the following: Ice Cube (Green Lizardmen), Skull Mask (Dark Lizardmen), Horn (Dragon boss of Leafre), 10 Red Drake Skins (Red Drakes), Broken Dagger (Dropped by Lizardmen, color unknown).

6. Talk to Mosu to have him fuse the old dagger with the items to create a new dagger.

7. Gather a party of 6 people and venture back to Moira to transform yourself into a Lizardman in order to enter the cave below. The cave has five different stages, each of which contains a key. You need to acquire key from a stage in order to progress to the next stage. The last stage should contain Skelgosaurs. Your objective is to find a Holy Grail with Holy Water.

8. After finishing Moira's quest, go to Orbis Tower, floor number 8 to receive your new skill.-Quest Complete-


I will make it fast as I am so tired after getting this quest. Used up alot of my energy and $2.


I need to gather a party of 6 people and so I mega to do that. Alot of noobs pm me and ask me how to do the quest. What I want is people who already did Step 1 - 6.


I remember at about 7pm, we got a party of 5 people and we still need 1 more people. Later on, alot of people join and left because they have problems. Some say need to eat dinner, some say mother need to use laptop.
In the end, it's only at 10pm+ then we got a full party and ready to go in!

So far so good. It's very exciting.

After those 5 stages. The bishops get their life root and we, the Paladins get the holy cup filled. We can go off already but the Dark knight say he wanna try Horn tail. We had no choice because he is helping us but get nothing for helping us. We decided to fulfill his dreams and entered the horntail!

I managed to survive the process. I heard that the horntail can seduce people. Those people who are being seduce by the horntail will either moves towards the horntail and casues you to touch it's head. Of course we know that great DAMAGES will be incurred. So 1 of bishop died. The sin and paladin died also (not me). Left with me, Dark knight and 1 bishop.

I went out immediately after I see one by one being seduced =X

After that I went back orbis to get my reward. Tada! MY REWARD for my hardwork and $2 to mega! I pump 2 points into it and it's very nice. See below ^^

That's all for today. I am totally worn out and happy at the same time. I had spend my day to the fullest. 0.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home