Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday plans

4 more days to holiday!. Should be 3 more days because wednesday will not be going school. I will be going new lan shop in Raffles or something with Tb and Mk? Say, Tuesday night to Wednesday morning?

Tb said that the coms there are good and won't lag. He said that I won't be disappointed. We'll see.

Recalling about the nostalgic holidays I had last year. I am certain that it had leave a great impact in me. Maybe all the things that was done last year had no planning. It just came naturally and goes well. Since the holidays are approaching. I shall do some sort of planning way in advance. Let me list down the things.

17, 18 Dec - Working?



19 Dec - Going to a Christmas dinner with ian, jiajun, Andrew and others. Looking foward to it since it will be a great dinner serve with 12 courses of food? (If I remembered correctly).

20, 21, - Working?


22 Dec - Klavierensemble Concert at Ngee Ann Poly! I will be going to support Jinjin as she will be playing the Piano for the song "Yu Jian" by Stefanie Sun.

24 Dec - Working?

25 Dec- Christmas!!!!!!!! Wth my sis got a new desktop background for me. Well, I must stay cool and try not to be angry. At least it's better than last time.


26 Dec onwards, I not sure. Probably working?

But I still has a list of things to do!.

  • Going Pulau Ubin, Ride bicycle.
  • Ice skating
  • Go sentosa? (Remember jj?)
  • Movies!!!
  • Cards
  • Maple
  • Zoo (I had always wanted to go but don't have the time)
  • More working!
  • Finish watching the "stacking" movies or drama or shows in my laptop.
  • Buy Clothes for chinese new year

WOW! SO MANY THINGS TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME? Cannot. I must plan my time properly to make the holidays meaningful!

Lastly I found my Ipod. No batteries and hence charging it now.


Then I realise that there is no songs inside... -_-. Need to update the "things to do" list.

  • Put songs into Ipod.

Need to sleep le. Tomorrow UT and need to go out at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home