Sunday, December 9, 2007

1 more week

Yes, it's one more week to 3 weeks holiday. The christmas will fall in between the 3 weeks holiday. I am still planing on it. What should i do on Christmas? Maybe like last year whereby we exchange gifts with each other? I remembered I got a death note tie and wore it immediately. I had to walk on the streets with the tie on.



It was awesome because you know it's weird to wear a tie. It's exciting because you are different from others. It's marvellous when you know it was a gift from your friends. And most significant because it's CHRISTMAS.









I received a call from lilian auntie. She asked me when are my holiday and whether I want to work? I say anything and proceed to ask her what I work as?

She said, "Like last time lor."

It is then, I remembered the jovial times we had at Chuang yi, (The comic brand). The things we did were returns of books from the stores. We had to sort them out into catergories and scan them. So that a data will be kept as they had already return the comics. We also did alot of other things while working. Different jobs and work will be allocated at different times. We are like the "Bao ka liao".

So, I guess I will be working there. I scared I might rot at home and might as well go out and work. After Christmas, New year will come. Maybe I can save up some money to have a good year ahead! Also, my birthday will be around Chinese new year. I hope my wish will be fulfilled.

Finally I had updated the Paint story board (PSB). It's long time since I last updated. I had no "feelings" to draw anything nice. But Qi, gave me a funny yet meaningful idea. So I drew something. My hands getting shaky due to the long time I abandon PSB.

Also change the blog's song to "Lai bu ji" by Hebe of S.H.E. This is also from the taiwan drama, "dou niu yao bu yao". I haven't watch it but I guess I will be. "Lai bu Ji" is quite nice as it is kind of different from Hebe's usual characters. She is more of a quiet and soft-spoken person. So, when I heard this song, I thought it was from A-mei or whatsoever and not Hebe.

I also level up in maple. I am now lvl 124.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home