Friday, December 14, 2007

last day.

Today will be the last day of school. I am still here typing my post entry. Anyway, in a feel hours time, I will get my holidays.


I guess alot of people won't be going school. Well, I am just going to enjoy the last day of my school for awhile. Maybe when I start working, I will miss schooling?
Anyway, today is another day I get my skills in maple. I got Sanctuary!!!

I shall not talk about how I get the skill. It's very very difficult. I scold alot of bad words and vulgarities as I couldn't get the shield. This is what happen when you are too "into" the game.

At least I managed to get the skill finally. Now, finally I can rest as I had gotten all the important skills. Except Advanced Charge blow which is 100 times harder. Will not think about it as I know I won't get it any sooner.

I wanna thanks kakashino3 for accompanying + guiding + partying me. He is of a great help. He help me in getting Divine charge and Sanctuary. Not easy to find helpful yet unknown people in games.

He said that he is also studying Business computing courses but he is in ITE. Such coincidence to be studying in the same course but different schools.

******************************************

Today when I board the MRT on the way home, I took out my water bottle and took a sip from it. It is plain water and not any sweet drinks.

Then a malay guy with moustache came near to where I am sitting and said something to me. I said "huh?" and kind of don't care about him. He did some kind of signal to ask me not to drink water. Then I finally understand what he meant.

He was telling me to stop drinking and keep my water bottle. He said that MRT cannot drink water. Then the automatic message sounded. It says " Please do not eat or drink in the train". Something like that. AND IT SOUNDED 2 TIMES as if it is talking to ME.

I know the rules of not allowing people to drink or eat on trains. But everybody is doing it. I feel that it is okay to drink just plain water. What if we are really very thirsty? Then must tolerate the thirstyness and drink only when we exit the MRT?

I don't know la~ very confusing in these kind of system.

Enjoy~ byebye my friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home