Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I worked on christmas eve! There was a mini gathering party at the chuang yi office. Almost all the people gathered there to exchange present. This year, there were 57 presents available. Everyone was supposed to choose a number from 1-57 if they had bought the present. Of course there were some who didn't buy any present and hence they were being ban from exchanging!

So it was my turn to pick a number. I got 23 and I was so happy! It was because the number is quite a nice number. (Beckham's number). I thought that my gift will be especially good. But I was wrong.... This is what I get!




WTH!!!!! WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS THE FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT I HAD GOTTEN FOR MY LIFE.


Nothing can be as creative as this. Ok la, actually I am not angry at all. I had gotten male's G-string on birthday before and I thought this was fine. Maybe I can use it when I am in army?

Opps, forget to say the basic rules for the exchanging present thingy. Everyone is supposed to buy gifts that is $5 and above. This powder thingy is obviously less than $5 if you ask anyone who had served army. It's either free or $2++.

And so, I knocked off from work and my sis come and fetched us again. I am with my sis, sis's husband, and mum. My sis ask me to go Teban temple together and so she drove us there. After that we went IMM to buy present for our mini gang's exchanging present session.

To be honest, it wasn't easy to pick present when you don't have anybody in mind. The purpose of the exchanging present session is to random get a present from your friends. Later, then show what present I bought.

When we were buying present, hx and tb called me and we decide to eat pizza hut. They say that the place is really full and hence I asked them to book a table of 7 people. (Me, tb, hx, sis, sis's husband, mum and my younger sis). When we reached there, the scene was quiet. Nobody dare to talk to each other because they seldom meet. But after awhile, they talked like nobody business.

I actually like this kind of gathering. I want my mum to be involved too. I want to let my mum know who are my friends. Actually my mum seen them quite often because they usually come to my house on weekends to play cards.

So we begin the ordering pizza spree~ I hope I can remember the order correctly as I try to recall. We ordered 2 plates of Garlic bread, 2 plates of chicken drumsticks, 2 pizzas, 3 plates of Spaghetti with different toppings (Meatball, Cheesy and spicy), 6 drinks.

The bills came up to $121.00 including GST and service charge all those thingy. So the correct price should be $100++. Those extra charges are really expensive. But it was actually a very meaningful experience. We talked as we were eating. It's very seldom that we got a chance to celebrate Christmas like that.

After eating, we should be going kbox or whatever but we were back to my house instead. We still haven't had our exchange present session. Mk still haven't arrived as he was celebrating at pub with his colleagues. My sis didn't came as she was very tired.

Anyway we start our mini exchanging gifts session as all of them put their gifts on the table. I had labelled them with numbers 1-5. Everyone was to pick a number and get their gifts with the numbers labelled.



This is what hx got! Nice right!? 4 teddy bears, 1 snowman and 1 black swan thingy but you cannot see with this picture. This present is bought by mk.



In case you want to see the swan or any other bears or snowman in particular... I like the blue bear the most but it's not my present, so nevermind~ Let's move on to next one...


The next one to open gift is tb! He got the present that I bought. But the bomberman T-shirt was kind of small for tb. Sorry tb! What a sleezy eye to show~


Mk got my sis's present! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS. I Love it! It's a float that needs to be blown up. Although my sis isn't around, she had specially requested that the person who gets her gifts need to blow and fill up the big sbsp float. In the end, the float was not blown up. The float is really big if you look at it comparing to mk's body.

I quickly snatch the float and force mk to help me take a picture! I wasn't wearing any clothes~

The last to open present is me. I got a pillow thingy. It's hx's present. Haha, I always get pillows for present. OK, can sleep like a pig liao~

My sis didn't come but her present is opened anyway. She didn't pick any number and so the last number is hers. She got the present of tb's. A Cat and Dog jigsaw puzzle. 300 pieces only. But the picture of the cat and dog is heart-warming.

All the above gifts is $25 and above. We set the rules like this. Last year, the rules is only $20 and above. Hope that next year's Christmas will be even better and hope that our friendship will remain and become stronger!

Oh ya, after present exchange, we play cards till 7am +. I won $26++. Another present, YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home