Wednesday, December 19, 2007

christmas Dinner

Today I had met many people from all walk of life. So I must note it down in my post entry so that I can remember this memorable and meaningful day. I do go back to my recent posts to read them once in a while.

I will start with things at work. I feel that some people don't really deserve the money that they are paid when doing work. The boss hire full-time and part-time to complete a certain tasks. But what is the real differences between these two?

Lets make an example and I will use a fake name "cb5069" for "him". cb5069 and me had the same pay of $5/hr. cb5069 is 21 years old and I am 18 years old.

The differences between us is that he do not need to apply some force to get work done (This is a newton's law. *You must exert force and make the things move inorder for work to be done.) At least this is what I think of work done. I, of course, was the opposite of him, TOTALLY. I think I deserve to earn the money. But I do know that these kind of people exist. I hope my actions can make them feel guilty of what they had been doing. (Anyway, I saw cb5069 looking at how hard I carry the heavy stuff. He must be thinking that I am so stupid to do until like that.)

Anyway, negative thoughts should be eliminated. I left workplace at about 3pm and took bus 198 to commonwealth from bukit merah. Then from commonwealth to Raffles place. Cross over to another side to go ang mo kio. On the MRT trip, I saw a father and mother with 2 child. The younger one was very naughty and the mother is that kind who will don't care image and scold the child. The father is so peaceful that kind where anything goes. I was thinking, what a good father he is. But on the other hand, the mother was also good. She don't want the child to become spoilt. So what I want to say is that, every time there is balance between the two.

So I met JJ at ang mo kio control station. We also met the long lost gunbound mate, Sunny! So I asked him how his army life. His reply was different from most I heard. He feels that army can be fun if you appreciate it. I also observed that he had become more mature. Well, that is an amazing fact about army. It can change people into a discipline and mature people.

The shuttle bus arrived and we board the bus. Jiajun, ian, andrew and me had random chats on the way and maybe talked about why some women are so fussy about the way they dress. It's okay to look good but is it really appropriate to wear high heels and those "over-glamorous dresses?"

When we reached there, we took the table number 12. It is at there we met yi ting, Joanna, sharon, sharon's cousin and friend. We ate and we chatted along the way. There are DJs to host the whole programme and I think they did a good job. They were overly too engaging until we are so scared that we might need to go on stage. The food was nice too especially the ham or turkey meat, although it taste like luncheon meat -_-.


We also took some millions dollar picture of the sea views, Said by someone but I forget the name again. Guess who's hand is that?





From left to right : Andrew, Jiajun and Ian

I also get to know about video blogging and i thought it would be neat to use visuals to blog. It will be an interesting yet captivating ways to blog. Inorder to do that, I need to get better camera instead of using handphone's camera...

There are also individuals who tried to spread the message of Jesus christ like Gurmit Singh, Sharon and ian. They are all very good speakers who speaks very convincingly yet good morals being told but i guess it is not something that I am ready to accept. Yes, we had gone through lots and lots but I guess people had their difficulties and obstacles before they can really accept christ, just like jiajun and andrew. I am sorry ian, your christmas wish won't be coming true but your words had gone through into our ears and into our brain. We got your message as it is being spread by you and others. You had done your very best but we really need time to change and that's why today's theme is "change".

We took a group photo and we choose this simple yet beautiful design to frame up the pictures. It is quite blur but it doesn't matter because my hair is weird. So never mind~


After that we parted. Ian took the tampines shuttle bus while I took the boon lay bus (last minute). Andrew and jiajun took the Ang mo kio bus. Sry guys, I took the boon lay bus because it's nearer to my house and I was really tired. Anyway I had a good night and remember to plan for the next zoo or sentosa outing! Cya.

Before I forget, we met someone special. We exchange small chats before we go off. She is..... SRY I FORGET NAMES AGAIN. But I remember that she is a councilor who especially catered to poly students like us. She say that rp students are good because they can adapt very well. Good, it's an compliment!

When I am on the boon lay shuttle bus, I was given this...

It was given to me by a stranger. It was a "she" and she wished me merry christmas. I felt very warm in my heart. Inside it, it contains 5 colours of beans. Each colours represent something.

Tomorrow is public holiday and I still need to work. Some more I heard without OT charges. Goodbye




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home