Sunday, December 16, 2007

post 70

Today maple whole day. Taking breaks in between. Now level 126. Sit until backside pain. Recently I saw a tummy growing in me. Maybe because of eating breakfast, lunch, dinner and immediately rush to sit down infront of the computer to play maple.

Everyday is like that. No wonder I become fatter. Last time when I am skinny as a bone, I wished I can become fatter. Now I kind of regret it because it's really hard to slim down. Once the daily routine of laziness is formed, it's hard to change back.

Nevermind, tomorrow will be the first day I will start work. Hopefully I can take it as an exercise and leave my computer for awhile. I can also earn some money.

Hope that tomorrow will be a good day for me. Not to forget the down pours recently. It had been raining cats and dogs daily at evening.

I am having a cough since Thursday and now still haven't recover. Every morning I will experience a short "lost of sound". It very troublesome when I wanna communicate by shouting from my room to my parent's room.

Anyway, I will be having a good rest and waking up early tomorrow to start my day. Everyone please take care of yourself especially along this period of the year whereby all the holidays are coming.

Oh ya, I saw a hari raya thingy in this month. Wonder is it a holiday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home