Saturday, December 15, 2007

lizard?

Suddenly you heard a high pitch scream! What will you do?

You will be curious and want to check it out. You decide to move closer to the place where the scream came from. As you go closer, you begin to realise who actually made the irrelevant screaming.

It was my younger sister -_-.

Why did she scream? Because she saw a lizard. The lizard faster run away upon hearing the scream. The lizard hide behind the cabinet and never came out. It was a wise choice.

However, my sister is not going to be easy on it. She quickly ran to her mum with tears at the edge of her eyes. She told her mum that she saw the lizard and inside her mind, she wants it DEAD!

My mum said: " Aiya, don't care about it la~ It will go off one la. "
My sister said: " Don't want. Help me kill it leh. ERRTreyhtruytiuyti "
My mum: " #!@%$$#^&%*^%(*&0 "

My mum went into the room and say : "where got lizard? Don't have la~" (trying to convince her and try to walk out of the room)

My sis hold my mum's hands and beg her to find it out. My sis insisted that the lizard is just behind the cabinet, as if she got psychic. She wants my mum to remove the heavy cabinet to chase it out.

My mum just anyhow hit the cabinet a few times and said: " neh~ Don't have la~ Where got lizard? If got, it will come out if I bang like these" (She bang the cabinet a few more times)

My sis, she don't care. Her mind was all the killing stuff. So my mum was left with no choice. She went to take the insecticide and spray it near the cabinet. She then asked my sis to see whether the lizard got come out or not.

After awhile, my sis say the lizard is under the bed. So my mum spray under the bed too just to satisfy her. True enough a huge lizard came out. It walked in a dizzy manner like as if it is going to faint. It keeps shaking it's head and move a little distance.



My mum continued to aim the insecticide directly at the lizard. Now! it's TOTAL PAWNAGE. She spray until the floor is full of insecticide. It became slippery for the lizard to walk plus the insecticide is taking it's effect.





Sorry for the blur image. But at least can see the lizard struggling. I like the part whereby I asked my mum to spray more insecticide on the lizard. Still can hear the "PSSSssssIIiii" sound.

Lastly, we need to dispose the body away. It is still struggling. We threw into the dustbin and coincidentally, it's body is on the opposite side. It is trying very hard to flip back but couldn't.



After taking these videos, I almost suffocated due to the excessive inhaling of insecticide. I go too near and breathe in too much. I am too dizzy to type more.



Bye bye Zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home