Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work hard. Rewards are good.

I am typing this post while waiting for my hair to dye. I am also twisting my feet because it's aching. I just came home from work and had a bath before I go to sleep.

It has been two days since I last touch computer. I was at the workplace from morning to night. Hardly had time to rest.

The first day, which is monday, I had overtime. From 9am - 8.30pm. Today was worst. From 9am - 10pm. How tiring can that be?

But thinking about the money that was earned, friends that are made, laughters that are provided and understanding of life better, it was worth it.

Although the overtime was so long, the job is still not done. The completion of certain things are "undoneable". (Is there this word?)

Tomorrow will be wednesday! Will be going to an early christmas dinner with ian "they all". However, I will still be working though. I will apply for a half day.

Last but not least, I am so happy by the afternoon incident. I found out that if you don't think about it, it will happen suddenly without your notice. And when it happen, you don't know how to react but when you have the time to think about it again, you will ask yourself why you didn't do that!

p/s: Jinjin and Meng kha! Chris, Eat books Uncle (in Hokkien) and Lilian auntie got ask about you all! You are not forgotten! (But alot of people left T.T)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home