Saturday, December 22, 2007

Busy days

Friday





ya, Friday was a busy day for me. The whole day, I was counting stickers packs and arranging them into boxes to get ready for stock-take. There were like thousands of sticker packs and the more I count them, the more I found beneath the tables, high up on the shelves and hidden in some boxes. This usually make me mad as I need to re-count.





At about 6.30pm, I faster run and knocked off from work. This should be the happiest moment one can have when he or she is working. My sis came and fetch me from work by car. It soon begin to rain and it's really dangerous because the side mirror was unseen. So, I told her to drive slowly. I must admit that her driving has improved as I no longer feel afraid. A little trembling is still unavoidable.





So, we ate dinner at my house's coffee shop. Then she parked her car at the carpark, opposite my flat. I must also say that her parking skills also improved. Last time, she can take 15mins for parking alone. This time, she only took 2mins or lesser and it's done, although a bit crooked and might not be able to open door widely because it's too near to the walls.





We meet Tb hx and mk at jurong east entertainment centre to watch The Warlords. I will rate it a 3/5.





Pros: It has good actors like andy lau and takeshi. The "extras" that was used were not stingy at all. For one scene, the extras can add up to thousands. (The "extras" here refers to the soldiers that were indirectly involved in the movie). Graphics and scenes were nice and majestic. The piercing through of bullets from the head was also well done. Looks real.





Cons: The beginning was good but it gets draggy at the back. I almost fall asleep while watching the show. It teaches bad morals and hence not suitable for those who are under 16. The lead female actor was not pretty at all. And maybe because I was sleepy on that day, I don't bother to follow the storyline closely. (Own's cons)





Overall I feel that it is not a worthy movie to watch UNLESS you like war stuff.





After movie, they come my house and we gamble. Halfway through the game, we were hungry and decide to call-in delivery from Mac. We were discussing about the long time that was needed for the person to delivery the food to us. Since it's fast food, we should not be waiting for 1hours. We feel that the prices of alot of things had risen but the standard and services remain the same. However, not all is like that.





And so, I slept at 6am+. Really tired. I just remembered that I need to attend jj's concert on saturday at 6.30pm. Without much hesitation, I entered dreamland.





So I woke up at 9am on saturday. Only had about 3 hours of sleep. I on my computer and play maple until 4pm because got double exp. I also need to snatch for maps because it will be very crowded if I woke up late...





The time soon past and I left house at 5:45pm. Meet up with Qiuyin so that she can bring me to NP. Haha! I don't know how to go NP. Anyway, I was surprised because she was late by a few minutes only.





When we reach there, we lost our way! We called jinjin and she came down personally to bring us to the theatre. Sorry if we had affected your performance level by bringing us up to the theatre.





So, let the photos and video do the talking...



Random pic.


Girls from left to right: Elfa, Crystal, Jinjin and Qiuyin. The boy with tongue sticking out is Amsyar.


All the same except that Amsyar change the expression on the face.


Look like china people.


Peace sign again?!




Jinjin singing "Guan huai fang shi"


Secrets by Jay chou


Jinjin Playing "YuJian"


Lastly, I think jinjin you had done very well. It's not easy to stand infront of so many people especially the people paid money to come for this concert. This means that it is slowly being recognize. It's a good start. Even if I had the chance, I think I wouldn't dare to do so. I was especially touched by the piano playing "yu jian". I remembered you telling me how hard is it when it comes to a certain part. You persevere on and you finally did it. If I were to rate you for today's performance, I will give you a 8.5/10. The last part where you shouted "encore" using the mic shows the real self. I think your passion is indeed belongs to the music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home