Monday, December 31, 2007

last day of 2007

Today is the last day of 2007 as we will be welcoming 2008 in hours time.

As I had said yesterday, I need to make new year resolutions. Don't care whether my resolutions will succeed or not, as long as I am making realistic resolutions, it should be fine.

Maybe I should re-cap on this year's progress and enjoy. Here goes...

Start with my mother: She begin working this year and she seems more lively. I can see that she had made friends at work and is enjoying herself. She had also strike lottery 2 times. Though not much but at least she's not addicted. Who don't want to strike it rich 1 day? She's 40 this year and I heard 40 is the magic number where women starts to feel angry easily. I hope not...

My older sis: She had a husband now and a baby in the stomach. How time flies. My sis is growing up rapidly and me? Still childish at times. Time had forced her to be more mature. As usual, she's good to me and she's more like a friend to me. A best friend!

My younger sis: Primary 3 next year. She is beginning to know more things as she is very observant. Sometimes I pity her being the youngest and we are like so much older than her. She is lonely most of the time and because we are so busy with our own stuff.

Friends:

KR friends: Jinjin, Jeanette and all those that had helped me in one way or another.

jin jin and jeanette had helped me and always be on my side if I encounter any problems. Even if I am in the wrong, they will say that I am right. We had gone through many difficulties and we are here still best of friends. We shouldn't quarrel so easily and spoil our friendship. I hope that our friendship will be a everlasting and fruitful ones.



Tada~



My Gambling+ Outings+ maple+ movies+ talk cock+ shen jing bing Friends



Taibao, huixiang and meng kha. They had also been on my side and taking care of me when I am sick or injured. We had often meet up at weekends no matter how busy we were. Especially hx and tb. After booking out from army, you all still make it a point to meet up. We had also spent our time together fruitfully as I recounted the days we had fun together. This year, we had been out so frequent that we know each other inside out.


Not to forget the days we play dai dee at my house. Those days were really fun and I hope this will continue till we are old! Those days whereby we watch movies and criticise each other about how alike we are with the actors and actresses. How we go lan shop and play like nobody business. How we ks people's map and say that it was ours in maple. How we had breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper together. How we go kbox and anyhow sing some songs. There are so many things to be recalled. The images are like a movie scene, playing non-stop.

I don't know who I am if I do not have you all by my side. Maybe I will be a retard who locked myself in the room?

Huixang

MengKha

Taibao

Looks retro ba? Really old friends are like that de la~

Lastly my W25A friends! Jiajun, Ziqi, Ian, Adillah, WeiZhong, Zhihan and Andrew. They had been my best friends in poly life and thanks to them, I am able to know more people!

They are like the most friendly people around. I am not that sociable and hence if I can be good friends with them, it means they are really good. Eating lunch with them will never be the same as we laughed together. We even had outings and those are really good. Let me dig out the photos!

Ian's birthday



Last day of school. Boys section.


Last day of school. Girls section.

Also last day of school. Mixed section. I like this photo alot! because all of them are acting cute.

Rp de tour. Me and jiajun don't go school and went around Rp to take photos!



Ice skating with ian, wei zhong and Jiajun!




CTI garage!

And lots more outings in the past but I seem to lose the photos. T,T.

My new year resolution is...

  1. My family members will be Healthy.
  2. I want to save some money for rainy days
  3. Maintain my current friendship
  4. Know more friends

This should be my current list. I must make my list realistic as alot of resolutions will make it difficult to achieve. Although it's only 4, but it's already very difficult for me as each one is a broad catergory...

Happy new year to everyone as we welcome a brand new 2008. Stay cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home