Sunday, December 30, 2007

new year!

It's very late here and I am pondering about going out. I am currently looking at the zoo websites and the pricing of entrances fee. It's quite expensive but thinking about how long I haven't been to zoo, I really want to go badly =X.

The Price is as follows...

Entrance fees (admission only):
Adult S$16.50

Child S$8.50
All prices include 7% GST

Park Hoppers special (admissions only):

Zoo & Night Safari
Adult S$30.00
Child S$15.00

Zoo, Night Safari & BirdPark
Adult S$45.00
Child S$22.50

Look confused? Not at all. It simply means that if I just want to go zoo and nothing else, I will choose the $16.50 thingy (That is if I am an adult). If I am greedy and want to go Night Safari, I will choose the $30.00 thingy. But I feel that it's kind of expensive.

But if I really really want to go, I will stay inside for as long as possible. Let's say the zoo operation hours is 8.30am to 6.00pm daily, I will reach there at 9am and make my money worthwhile.

I am not really interested by the birds and hence I totally dropped the bird park idea. Also another $15 for watching birds which I see everyday? No way.

And then I see the Underwater World, which is another thing that interest me! After seeing the charges, I close eyes...

Rates include single admission to Underwater World Singapore and Dolphin Lagoon.
Adult: $19.90

Child 3-12 years old: $12.70
Child below 3 years old: Free

I hope I am the "below 3 years old" catergory. Need to see how things goes. Need to see how much pay I will get because I never calculate or lost count.

Anyway, I received Jiajun's message of going Sentosa. I also decide to go count down at somewhere with hx tb and mk they all. My current class also ask me out for movies. HOW HOW HOW? How am I going to manage all the things? Working is also another important factor to consider.

Ok I don't care le. I will let time decide my own doings. I also need to do my new year resolution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home