Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thursday, 2nd July

Meet up with Shao Cheng at West Mall, 2:30pm. Was a bit late because I saw my dad at the bus stop and kind of missed a bus. Anyway, I was late but we met earlier because the Sakae buffet starts at 3pm. We also need to wait for my Sis because she is joining us but she only reached at about 3:15pm. So, we play photo hunt to kill some time.

Anyway, this is sort of a compromise treat because I am supposed to treat him to Sakura but I was confused at that time, maybe a bit tipsy due to alcohol (He spite my drink!), and I thought Sakura was Sakae. Most of the people know that Sakura is more expensive than Sakae and the always cautious me, made the biggest mistake about money issues! Argh.

Luckily we negotiate a bit and finally he agrees with the Sakae idea. Since both of us love sashimi so much, we decided to NOT eat anything before we go to the buffet. Now it begins...

Kudos to Shaocheng for the photos!

Love the tails; they look like 2 pair of legs



This was my Red plate choice - I love the cheesy sauce!



Siap siap taste

Get the ginger OFF.

Allergic to this, always makes my throat itchy.



Spicy.

Salmon avocado, weird combination. Also, this avocado taste like cucumber.

Sis's red dish. Purposely chose prawn because I am allergic to it...



Dry, awful and bony sums it up well.



Looks like snails, endless biting sensation.

Love the tofu and Unagi.

All of us ordered it out of convenience.

Dessert, brain freeze effect from the vanilla ice cream in it

Extra tail given, thx chef!

Don't you think it looks like turtle, head to head?

My love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Drooling already

Shao cheng's red plate.

He finished all! Never ask whether we want or not.

PS: I am so tired after all the ctrl C and ctrl V of codes.
P also S: Not rather happy about the long waiting time of delivering the ordered food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home