Saturday, July 4, 2009

Updated: Looks like HELP is not available... 4th day already

Blogger, let me upload!

I am very angry about Blogger the other day because it does not allow me to upload pictures nor photos. I was in a very good mood to deliver an entry of me, Shao cheng and my sis to Sakae when the Blogger upload image didn't work! Up till now, I still cannot upload any images, pictures or photos. (ALL the SAME!)

The entry should be written on Thursday, July 2nd but because I cannot upload any photos, I dropped the idea. I imagined it to be full of saliva-dripping photos where words are a little and up to our imagination.

For Friday, I went to West mall with Sis and played the "Push-sweets-machine". We spent $60 on it, winning 3 jackpots and now I have 189423499042 sweets at home.

Ah, what must I do in the meantime without pictures? I promised to spam the Blogger uploader once it is up again to take revenge. Then again, maybe it is not Blogger's fault. It might be my connection's fault. But hey! the problem happened at July 1st and today is July 4th. My connection can't be that jerky for 3 days, different timing altogether.

Guess what I can do at the moment is to procrastinate and wait till I can upload photos. I might be checking out on Blogger's help or forum to see if I am the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home