Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updated: I just found out that I am not the only one who cannot upload a image to Blogger - July 2, 9pm

Start of a new month

Today is the start of July and so I am in the mood to draw a new PSB relating to H1N1. All of us are affected by this influenza in one way or another. You like it or not, its here to stay and we must stay strong in order to win this battle.

For this PSB, I got the idea from RP news regarding taxi drivers freaking out upon picking up RP students etc. Once they hear they are going to Republic Polytechnic, they were so scare because it is a H1N1 cluster.

Click here to see the simple comic strip.

Somehow, I feel that this will serve as a memory when I look at my own blog in the future. I can tell myself that there is this influenza that happened around this time and I brave through it.

--------------------------------

Should I do it or should I not?

I am now in a dilemma. It goes like this:

My aunt had just recently helped me convert my favourite photo of me and Timothy into a cross-stitch design.





I like it very much.

Here's the problem. I am tempted to do it but I know it will take me years to complete it. If time is not a factor, then priority will be my biggest challenge right now. Given that I do not have a lot of time as my greatest worry should be FYP, I shouldn't start it...

The push factor is that it is so nice and tempting to do. I know it will give me a sense of satisfaction if I am able to finish it. Also, Timothy looked like "Ren da hua" in this photo. (The latter is just a joke)

--------------------------

Tomorrow will be going Sakae sushi with my eating buddy Shao Cheng. When it comes to food, he has all the appetite in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home