Thursday, June 4, 2009

Monday, 1st Jun

Wow! I suffered from amnesia because I couldn't remember what I did on this day. This shouldn't be my usual self as I usually remember every single detail. However, I think it's not amnesia. It is short term memory because I suddenly remembered and I must faster type before I forget again.

Meet up with Youngly and William for morning zombies killing!(L4D) Promotion at city vibe LAN shop came to an end as the June holiday had just started! Boo!

However, the Long John Silver had this promotion that fits my little appetite for Monday blues morning. It is just 3 dollar and you get a sandwich plus fresh orange juice to go along.

Hx came around noon to join us in killing zombies. In the end, we completed "No mercy" advanced mode and we went on to play Dota while Youngly left us to woo a girl, according to his best friend, William.

After that, me and Hx went to Tb's house for further Dota session using his desktop and laptop. Dinner was Congee at Pioneer mall.

Tuesday, 2nd Jun

Went to Jurong East Library for FYP. Meet up with Choosie and Teresa. At last, Teresa was on time. This had never happen before! I was shocked until a drop of tear fell out from the corner of my eye.

Finding place in the library had never been easy before. However, we were lucky that day as we can find a lane that we can sit side by side each other. Electrical sockets were nearby and there were glass panels to lean on. The only bad things is that many people will walk past us and look down at us like beggars.

Wednesday, 3rd Jun

Sis came to fetch me around noon time. Then we went over to fetch Hx from his house. The place that we decide to go will be Vivo city because we will be catching a movie there.

Went to LJS for lunch after we had purchase the movie tickets. Went to this art shop located at Level 3 and was fascinated by these "iron-on prints". Each of us bought a few and decided to iron the images on our polo tees.





^Saw this weird looking fish.



^I love sea creatures! Especially starfish. I heard that if you cut away their hands which is equivalent to the 5 angles, they will each grow into a new starfish as it can manipulate it's cells very fast!

We are unsure about which movie to watch and so we all gave our opinions and comments on different movies and decided on...



Angels and Demons

The beginning part was boring because I do not understand what they were saying. The fun and interesting part came around when the first person died with soil in the mouth, thrown down from air, burn by fire and lastly, almost drown in water. It involves elements and that is something that interest me. Don't get me wrong, I am not interested by how they died :)

There is also one part about the explosion in the sky that gave me an impact. At first, the bomb exploded with a blast of fire and I say "Chey, like that only". After a few seconds, the fire blast became a gigantic burst of blue coloured nuclear energy and that shocked me because the effect was really great. I almost got blown away from my seat because it was so real!

After the movie, Sis drove us home and that ends the day.

Thursday, 4th Jun

Went back to school for FYP meeting with Teresa, Choosie and Advisor. Was intending to accompany Ws to buy some things but was being held up in school. Our advisor were not very pleased about our performance as it was too slow. He gave us a challenge and this only means work, work and more work during this holiday!

After that, went to clementi to meet up with Tb, Mk and Ws. Mk was busy teaching Tb how to cycle and at last, he finally learned it. Although still a bit unsure and shaky but at least he is able to cycle from the start to the end of the void deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home