Monday, May 18, 2009

Life is full of up and down.

Had the sudden urge of not attending school today but I managed to go through it like a book. Needless to say, it bores me to bed. One second I am smiling to my friend, the other second I am dozing off when the conversation came to an end. I kept yawning till my tears flowed out and my eyes all red.

When the lesson ended, Zakia came to my class and shocked me. She just walked in the class as if it's hers. To me, this is never possible unless I am with another person. Anyway, she gave me the feeling that I am alive again! Thanks, my friend!

After school went to watch "Uninvited" with Teresa and Choosie.



I don't quite get what the movie is talking about but I totally enjoyed the sitting down, eating sushi and sardine puffy feeling.

However, I know the movie is about this girl that has hallucination of her mother that wants to tell her something. But in actual fact, those hallucination are times when she killed her dearest mother, sister and stepmother.

Sometimes I think I have hallucination as well. I keep thinking that people out there are trying to harm me in certain way. I came up with list of reasons why they will harm me and the gains from it.

I also suspect that I have paranoia. Maybe I am having hallucination of having paranoia because just now a facilitor kept looking at me in the library. I was playing an online game and he is directly behind me. You see, at first I had a feeling that someone is looking at me and when I turn around, I saw him looking at me and my laptop. He quickly resumed his net surfing when I caught him.

Then later on I asked Choosie, who was sitting infront of me, to look at the facilitator whether he is still looking at me. I felt the presence of someone looking at me again. Choosie say "No leh, he looks like he is looking at you but he is actually looking downwards into his own laptop."

Pssst.. Hallucination, psst paranoia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home