Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy birthday Teresa!

HAHA! Sorry for not saying this on your birthday! Promised cheapo gang not to wish you to make you feel worried that we had forgotten your birthday. I think our plan is a success because you are certainly worried to the maximum. You even wrote on your blog!

Anyway, cheapo gang celebrated your birthday in a cheapo manner by buying 4 slice of cakes. Hope you can remember us by our unique ways of celebration. And may our friendship continues.



Just to refresh your memory,



This picture is taken last year. I even blog about it. Click here.

Anyway, today is the start of school and I felt really tired after the whole day. Breakouts had been shortened and this means that you can only choose between eating or doing your work. Of course I chose to do work because this is the first day and you need to leave a good impression for others.

Not going to talk about schools.

I was actually very excited because I will be meeting Shao cheng and he will be passing me the photos that were taken during the Pekanberu trip. (Can someone invent a photo uploader that can let people upload photos in 1 minute and the person on the other end can download it at 1 minute also? (online))

And since no one invented the thing that I said above or I didn't know of anything that can do this online at such a fast rate, we do it manually. We tried MSN but we had 100+ photos and this will take us forever and so we meet up in school and he pass me his hard disk.

I COPIED THE WRONG FOLDER! *100 times

I feel like punishing myself by writing this sentence a zillion times until it totally drilled into me. I might even shouts out this sentence in my dream but I DON'T CARE. How can I be so careless not to review the photos when I got it?

So no choice, had to trouble Sc again tomorrow for the photos.

FYP is not going well either. My FYP supervisor is not free today although we had booked him after school today, days ago. Time to meet changes to Wednesday when it should be the start of first FYP meeting.

Why am I talking about schools again? It's stucked in my mind ever since it started today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home